chapter 2

Did I say this was gonna be a short book?

well if i didn't , it's gonna be a short book 😂

Jumping straight into it.

chapter 2: New feeling

 Taehyung stayed still thinking about what Jungkook meant

He didn't get it at all.

How could a boy say that to another boy ?

After Jungkook's mini outburst they just decided to get to know eachother while Jungkooks words rung at the back of his mind.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook says this time louder.

"oh huh?" Taehyung breaks out of his trance and looks up to come face to face with Jungkook.

His breath is suddenly caught in his throat as he can feel heat creeping up his cheeks.

Why though?

Jungkook smiles and sits back in his original position.

"I asked you what is your favorite video game ?"

"Video game ? My mother says i'm not allowed to play them , they will rot my brain." Taehyung says looking down.

"Wait Taehyung how old are you ?" Jungkook asks suddenly sitting up confused.

"I'm 17 ."

"You're 17 and your mother doesn't let you place video games?" Jungkook says confused making Taehyung nervous.

"I will make sure you get to play a video game , what do you do in this huge room if you can't play games."

"mother tells me I have to study or I will become stupid."

"your mother sounds like a stuck up bitch ." Jungkook says with no remorse.

Taehyung gasp and put his hand over Jungkooks mouth.

"My mother said -"

"Your mother shouldn't run you like this , give me your phone." Jungkook says putting his hand out.

Taehyung looks down.

"you don't have a phone ? " Jungkook says shocked .

He would've never expected Taehyung to live like this.

"Take this , and here's my number."

Jungkook texts a message to his other phone that dings right away.

Taehyung accepts the phone that Jungkook gives to him and observes it.

It looks brand new with a colorful lock screen.

Taehyung looks into the contacts and only see Jungkooks number.

"Now you have a phone , don't worry about the bill , i'll pay it. Feel free to call me anytime."

"Where is the camera ?" Taehyung looks through the apps until he finds it himself.

"oh never mind ." Taehyung smiles brightly and snaps the picture and sends it to Jungkook.

Jungkook laughs and does the same.

"There , now we have contact photos."

The two start to talk for a while until the boys are called down by the parents.

"I hope everything falls into place soon Mrs.Kim." Mr. Jeon says shaking her hand.

Jungkook bows to the family and leaves out the door with his parents.

"Tell the maid what you want and go to your room." Taehyung's mother says with no emotion or eye contact leaving Taehyung in the big entrance with his thoughts.

"I should text jungkook." Taehyung heads upstairs to his room after telling the maid what he wants for dinner.
Cleaning his face off and taking a small shower he steps out checking the time when a idea pops into his head.

Locking his door Taehyung jumps onto his beanbag and types away.

First setting a lock screen of a random dog offline and then taking a selfie.

Finally Taehyung decides to try and text the number but for some reason he's to shy, finger hovering over the message icon.

He breathes out .

"i'll text him."He says and starts to type a message.

A knock his heard when Taehyung throws the phone under his pillow accidentally calling the number.

"Taehyung i've brought your food , open up."

"uhhh hello? Taehyung ?".

"omg omg omg " Taehyung thinks out loud.

"Taehyung ..... did you 'go' on yourself again?"

Taehyung face palms and gets up to open the door.

"Thank you Ms, Enjoy your night ." And quickly closes the door.

"taehyung ? i'm still here you know." Taehyung jumps at the sound of Jungkooks muffled voice.

"omg Jungkook you scared me ." Taehyung laughs breathlessly while picking up his phone only to be meet with a bare faced Jungkook.

"any reason you called ? "

"sorry accidentally pressed your name."

"wanna talk ? "

"what about ?"

"anything, tell me all about you."