Chapter 4

Chapter 4: A New Flame

The ride was longer than expected , not that Taehyung really mind it

The ride was quite soothing in his opinion and he's never been out the house longer than a few minutes .

He holds his hand out the window , letting the fast winds run on his fingers.

He holds back a smile as he looks over to see Jungkooks focused face while driving.

Taehyung can admit, Jungkook is truly handsome but his mother never allowed him to feed into such thoughts.

He tries to shake the thought out of his head.

" even when you're far away from her she still consumes your mind." Taehyung face palms.

Jungkook looks over for a quick peek and laughs at Taehyung's defeat face.

"Tough time in your mind I see " he lets out a airy laugh while still focusing on the road ahead of him.

"We're almost there by the way , i figured you would enjoy a ride so I drove a little further out....I hope you don't mind." He says , still focused.

"The ride was very much needed... I fought with my mother a little and had to leave."He sinks into his seat at the thought of him actually using his voice against her today.

He feels a little guilty.

" what made you break today ?" Jungkook says while pulling into a parking lot.

Taehyung sits silently for a moment , searching for the right words , searching for his actual reasoning when in reality there wasn't one.

In the few days his talked to Jungkook , he's became someone Taehyung admires.

Jungkook lives such a carefree life style and walks around like he owns the world as for Taehyung , he's never even looked his mother in the eye before.

Taehyung finds the words that were never lost and utters out.

" I wanna be like you." He says with a hopeful glint in his eyes taking Jungkook by shock.

" like me ?" He asks in complete astonishment.

And Taehyung confirms with a simple nod.

Sorry for the sudden break , I forgot the original plot but I'm back with something better !!!!