Afterparty

Carlos ended up with a broken arm. The Nurse adored him with a bright red cast. Jay was the first to sign it. Followed by Mal and Evie. As the VKs walked out of the Infirmary, they were met by Jane and Lonnie. Mal stared them both down cautiously. "Is Carlos okay?", Jane asked.

"No thanks to Chad.", Evie spat.

"Chad's the biggest jerk in this school. Followed by his goons.", Lonnie said.

"And Audrey.", Mal continued.

"We just want you to know that we're on your side and will publicly announce that.", Lonnie said with Jane nodding in aggreement.

     Carlos gave the two girls a hug as he welcomed them to the crew. They signed his cast as well. They all started back towards their dorm. "EVIE!!!! EVIE!!!! WAIT!!!!!", the sound of Doug in the distance shouted.

"Doug? What is going on?", Evie asked as she held him up so he could catch his breath.

"You guys can't go back to your room.", Doug said to the Boys.

"Why not?", Jay asked.

"Chad has everyone there having a party. They are wrecking the place and waiting for you guys.", Doug explained.

"Well, guess we'll have to take it back.", Jay said with his chest puffed out.

"No Jay! We've done too much today. I can't fight. Let's...can we crash in your dorm?", Carlos asked with anguish at Mal and Evie.

     The Girls nodded. The entire group with now Doug, Lonnie, and Jane in tow. As they walked towards the Beast Statue they saw Ben lookin up at it. As the moonlight hit his face, you could tell he had been crying. He looked at the group and couldn't pretend to not be crying. Carlos motioned with his head for him to join them to the dorms. Once inside, Jay and Ben pushed the beds together so they can all sleep together. Mal looked through her spellbook and taught Jane and Evie Protection Spells from it to guard the door and windows from Chad and his Gang once they realized Carlos and Jay weren't coming back to their dorm.
     The Group formed with Doug and Evie cuddled up together, Jay and Lonnie next to them, Jane on the opposite side next to Mal, with Ben nestled between Mal and Carlos. "Are you okay?", Ben whispered as everyone slept.

"Yeah...are you?", Carlos replied.

"Just a little bit of trouble from the parents. We'll see how the Charmings feel in the morning. They know Chad can be a jerk. Cool cast. Can I sign it?", Ben said pulling a pen from his pocket as Carlos nodded.

     The two boys giggled at each other. Carlos could feel Ben's warm breath on his face. Finally they said goodnight to each other. "Goodnight Good Boy.", Ben whispered to Carlos. Carlos started to lean into Ben when he felt Ben shift his body to be turned to Mal. Ben's perfect arm wrapped around her as he fell asleep. Carlos was left with a lump in his gut as he watched the Boy he loved cuddle one of his Best Friends. Instead he grabbed Dude who had been inching his way up the group and held him until he fell asleep.