Coronation Day

So, this was it. The Day of Ben's Coronation. The VKs would have this one and final shot to release their parents from the Isle of the Lost. Mal and the Group had already decided not to go through with it. However, the Summer was approaching and they would be sent back to the Isle of the Lost and at that point, who knows how their Parents would react. Mal gathered together some ingredients. "What is all this?", Evie thought out loud.

"I'm making a muffin to reverse the spell on Ben.", Mal responded.

"That's good. Carlos will be happy to know you two aren't together anymore.", Jay interjected.

"I forgot you are in this Mind Meld.", Mal said with a bit of a laugh.

     The four gathered in the dorm halls. Mal was dressed in a gorgeous Evie Original. It was a giant neon pink gown with lavender rose applicays. Actully, Lonnie and Jane were too along with some of the other Girls. Evie had also styled the Boys.  They got to the Courtyard where a Carriage waited for Mal with Ben opening the door for her. He took her by the hand as she climbed in.
     As the rest of the gang walked the Red Carpet of the Coronation. They were met by Princess Snow White who acted as a the Correspondent for the Televised Event. She saw Lonnie in her pale green kimono that was tied off with a deep purple ribbon. Her arm was wrapped around Jay's who was wearing a red and black ombred suit that had been stressed in certain areas. "My, my, my! Why these garments are absolutely gorgeous. Who made them for you?", Snow White exclaimed.

"Why our good friend Evie made these all on her own. They're absolutely one of kind.", Jay answered with a wink to the camera.

     Next up would be Carlos who was wearing a spotted jacket with a red undershirt and pants. His boots also went up to his knees. Snow White's face was a mix of shock and awe. "Why hello young man. And who might you be wearing today?", She asked.

"This is a one and only Evie Exclusive.", Carlos smiled.

"Well, I look forward to meeting this Evie.", Snow White said.

"Oh...you will...", Carlos said as he sauntered off.

     The Crowd suddenly uproared as The Fairy Godmother with Jane were in tow. Snow White greeted them with warm hugs and grinned from ear to ear. The Fairy Godmother was in a very matronly gown. Something light blue that fit just right. Jane however was wearing an absolutely gorgeous belled dress that matched her mother in color and had rainbowed butterflies sewn into it. "You two. Are absolutely breathtaken.", Snow White shouted.

"Oh thank you. Well, I've had this dress from the beginning.", Fairy Godmother explained.

"And you Jane? Have you always had this outfit?", Snow White asked.

"No...my friend, a new student at Auradon Prep, Evie, made this for me. She has such tremendous talent. You'll see...", Jane replied as they walked away.

    Finally, it was Doug and Evie's turn to walk the Red Carpet. Snow White's eyes looked over as she saw Doug in a dark blue suade suit with a red silk lining to the jacket. His hair combed over to the back and his glasses matching the suit. Evie was wearing a gown and cape. It resembled much like Queen Grimhilde which sent Snow White over the edge. Before anyone could react, Evie with the help of Doug spun, the cape hiding Evie's for as the dress went inside out and revealed a gorgeous dark blue toole gown with red chains going up the back. "Oh...my...wow...are you wearing one of Evie's Dresses too?", Snow White asked.

"Yes...because I am Evie.", she said as the crowd errupted in thunderous applause that she had her proud of what she could do.

     Meanwhile the Carriage went off and the two sat quietly. Mal then turned to Ben. "I have something for you.", she said as she took a box with muffin out of her purse.

"What's this?," Ben asked.

"A muffin. Make sure you don't go in with an empty stomach.", Mal said.

"That's sweet but I already ate.", Ben replied.

     With that Mal shoved the muffin in his mouth and grabbed his jaw to have him chew it. After he had swallowed it, she looked frantically at him. He opened his eyes and laughed. Mal was confused. Unsure of what is going on. "Lemme guess. To reverse the love spell you put on me?", Ben asked.

"When did you know?", Mal asked. "At the Lake?", she assumed.

"Actually...just before the Lake. I was hit with...", Ben said.

"Yes?", Mal urged.

"I was hit with True Love's Kiss. Which we all know breaks any spell and is the strongest magick of all.", Ben said. "I was left dazed at first and when I realized what was happening, I decided to pretend to still be under the spell to see if you would reverse it. A little late but better than never.", he continued.

"Audrey kissed you before our date?", Mal asked.

"Not Audrey...but let's just say a very Good Boy.", Ben answered as the Carriage opened it's doors.