Day 1 - Jay

Jay didn't want to wake up. He slept most days. However, he had found himself awake. He sat up with his hair a frizzled out mess and looked over at Carlos.
     The younger boy was lightly snoring while drooling on the hugged pillow. Jay cared for him like a little brother. The Core Four were all family in Jay's eyes. Jay was actually the oldest by a year whereas the others were a few months apart. Jafar had told Jay that his mother died from Childbirth while they were being sent to the Isle meaning technically Jay wasn't born on the Isle.
     He walked towards the bathroom to shower and comb out his hair. As he headed out the door he left Carlos a note...

"Hey Carlos,
Went to check out the campus. Looked like you still needed to sleep. See you at that Remedial Goodness Class and then we're all having lunch together.

PS - Keep on the lookout for hot girls.
                                           Jay"

     While walking, Jay noticed girls but what really caught his eyes was the Tourney Field. He saw a few players from the team practicing and scoffed at them. Jay was super athletic and could put run or play any of those guys.
     He continued to walk around and take in the sights. He noticed a girl walking by herself. She had short black hair and a silk kimono dress on. "Hi...my name is Jay. I'm new here.", he said putting on his most Rico Suavé voice.

"Oh...hello! I'm Lonnie.", the girl said a little startled by Jay creeping next to her.

"I was wondering if you might be interested in showing me around?", he asked as if he hadn't gotten a tour yesterday.

"I'm sorry. I can't though. I'm running late as it is.", Lonnie said as she rushed in the opposite direction from which she was going.

     Jay had a look of bewilderment to him. He was a ladies man. The girls on the Isle of the Lost fawned over him. He hadn't faced rejection like that before and he figured it was because he was a Villain's Kid. Why else would a girl here snub him like that?
     He continued to the first class of the day. It was a Health Class. As he walked in with still five minutes to spare, he sat down in a seat towards the middle. He didn't care for answering questions. Then he noticed Lonnie walking into class. She looked over and saw Jay. Her cheeks were flushed with an embarrassed expression strewn across it. As she walked past Jay he quickly muttered to her, "Glad you weren't late.", with a rather hurt look.
     The class began and Jay was thinking how it's a good thing Maleficent and the other parents want to take over. Then people like Lonnie who judge them before getting to know them would get what they deserve.
     Jay spent the rest of the class sullen and just waited until the bell rang so he can see his real friends.