Anger Incarnate

Queen Grimhilde, Jafar, and Cruella DeVil gathered in Maleficent's lair. It was the morning of the Coronation. Maleficent ensured everyone that their children would get the wand and free them from the Isle of the Lost. "Do you really think they'll do it?", Queen Grimhilde asked.

"They better. Or Carlos will find himself locked up in my closets for a decade!", Cruella declared.

"My boy will make us proud.", Jafar beamed.

     Maleficent was quiet. As she crept around her cohorts, she gave a sinister smirk. The one thing Maleficent has always counted on was her daughter's pathetic need to please her. Sure, Mal could never be as powerful, manipulative, or evil as her but she knew the Little Fairy would die trying.
     As the four sat in front of the screen that would project the Coronation, they watched as the Royals were greeted by Snow White on the red carpet. Queen Grimhilde rolled her eyes and thought about how Snow White wasn't even worthy to serve at the after party let alone dissect and discuss the fashions coming across the red carpet.
     Then Queen Grimhilde heard it. Her daughter's name as Snow White asked the first student who they were wearing. An Evie Original. It was music to her ears. Especially with the look of confusion on Snow White's pale face when student after student said the same thing. Then came Evie herself as she walked up and made her mother grin. Queen Grimhilde thought her escort was less than to be desired but she was still excited that her daughter made it.
     The Group was excited to see their children walk the red carpet into the Coronation. It meant they were that much closer to the Wand and that much closer to creating Unhappily Ever Afters across all of Auradon. It would be moments later that the group could hear screams from the screen. The picture from outside the Coronation was shaking and then went to black.
     The Barrier for the Isle of the Lost began to crack. It wasn't as noticeable unless you had magick within you. Jafar began to feel a hot golden fire build in him. Queen Grimhilde, a steel icey feel within her veins. That's when Maleficent could feel the Green Vile of her Magick start to rise. However, it wasn't enough to break through. She turned to her fellow magical beings and began to drain them of their power. "What are you doing!?", Jafar bellowed in pain.

"I'm doing what needs to be done.", Maleficent replied.

     Cruella looked in awe as Jafar and Queen Grimhilde fainted. Maleficent's body contorted and became larger. Her back hunched forward and she skin shifted into scales and her fingers became talons. Wings then shot out ripping her spine and a reptilian tongue peaked out of her smile.
     Maleficent shot out of her lair, destroying the window on the way. A green energy trail followed her as she flapped her mighty wings. She grew stronger as she got closer to the Barrier's crack. Her Dragon Eyes glowed green as her Horns emitted more of her aura. That's when they made impact and the Barrier shattered at her. She began to roar triumphantly. That's when she set her sights on the Castle of Auradon...next stop was the Coronation and everyone inside...