Day 1- Open Up

Day One

    It was around 2 am when I got too bored to entertain myself. I usually was still doing homework or just finishing. Uhg, I don’t have anything ta do since I don’t have homework. Let’s go annoy Semi, since he can’t do anything. I grabbed the keys to the cellar and headed down to the basement.

    “What on Earth are you doing down here?” Semi asked, half awake. 

    “I just came ta annoy ya. I’m bored and can’t sleep, so I thought of annoying ya,” I replied with a grin. He rolled his eyes at the childish thought. I started ta annoy Semi while he kept trying to go back to sleep. After ten minutes, he crawled over and covered my mouth. 

    “Shut the fuck up. Also, how on Earth are you not tired?” He asked, groggily. I just shrugged him off. “I’m just gonna hope you didn’t have coffee recently.” I nodded. He groaned at the fact I wasn’t tired, and I still was gonna annoy him.

    “Please, just answer a few questions when I remove my hand, alright?” He asked. I nodded, and he moved his hands away. 

    “Alright so, why aren’t you currently sleeping or atleast tired?” 

    “Well, I don’t get tired easily, and I get nightmares easily. I don’t usually get much sleep anyway.” 

    “What are your nightmares about?”

    “Uhm, I rather not talk ‘bout ‘em.”  

    “So, how am I going to get you to get some sleep?” 

    “I don’t know. I’ve had these nightmares since I was young. I never figured out how ta sleep without ‘em.” 

    “Oh well, would you like to sleep with me? You seem to sleep alone, so maybe it might be the fact you’re scared that something’s going to hurt you at night. Would you want to, since you’re already down here?” Semi asked. He was heading back to where he was before. I went over to him and cuddled up with him. Semi smiled and wrapped his arms around me. For the first time in years, I actually felt safe near someone.

    Later, I heard my alarm go off. I had to make sure my younger siblings got into school, and had breakfast. I got off of Semi, unlocked the door, and went upstairs. 

    I got my younger siblings’ breakfast. I went up to them to see what they were doing. Haitsu and Hatsu were in their class, and Stacy was logging on. 

    “Hey ya three, I got breakfast,” I said, handing them their breakfasts. 

    “Where were ya? We didn’t see ya this morning,” Stacy asked. 

    “I went to annoy Semi earlier this morning, since I was bored,” I replied. “Now, y’all have school in a few minutes.” 

    “We’ll be able to meet the person during our lunch break, right?” Haitsu asked. 

    I nodded, grabbing their plates to clean them. I went back downstairs to get Semi’s breakfast. I grabbed my phone, keys, and his breakfast, and I headed downstairs to the cellar.

    “Semi-senpai, yer breakfast, and wake up sleepy ass,” I said, walking into the cellar.

    “Mm, you really can’t let me sleep, can you?” He asked with a smirk. 

    “Well, I get bored easily, eat yer food, and yer a prisoner, so ya can’t really do anythin’,” I replied, handing him his food. 

    “You’re a lot more childish here than you are at practise,” Semi said with a smirk.