First Half of Week One - In the Dark

Shirabu’s Pov

    I quickly ran up the stairs, closed the door to the basement, and sat down with my back against the door. I’m gonna need ta open up eventually since he’s stay’in here for awhile, but won’t he just use my words against me? Like everyone else. Threaten me if I don’t listen, make fun of my fears, hurt my scars and bruises even more? I kept thinking of everything bad that could happen if I told him, but I never thought that something good could happen if I told him.

    I got snapped out of my pessimistic thoughts when I heard footsteps coming downstairs. 

    “Kenjiro, school’s done,” I heard my little siblings say. I got up and started walking towards the steps. 

    “Are ya kids bored?” I asked. I saw their heads bop up and down. 

    “Why don’t we find a game to play?” I asked. Again, they nodded their heads. 

    “Ken, are we gonna play with Eita-san?” Haitsu asked. I nodded as we headed downstairs. 

    “Ya like marbles?” Stacy asked, seeing Semi playing with the only things he got to keep him busy. 

    “Actually, they’re the only items Kenjiro gave me to play with,” Semi replied. He looked up at us with me holding a box. “And, what’s in the box?” 

    “It’s a board game,” Stacy squealed. The three young'uns setted up the game while I took off Semi’s cuffs. We played Monopoly, which takes forever, for quite awhile. Around 6:30 we decided to quit and make dinner. 

As I was putting the cuffs back onto Semi’s hands he whispered, “Ya can trust me. I know the door will be locked, and there aren’t any windows down here.” 

I knew he wouldn't leave, but I didn’t wanna take any chances. I just nodded and left. I went upstairs to make dinner. I’m not the best cook, so I just made something pretty simple. 

“Twins, Stacy, dinner time,” I called out. They came into the kitchen to get some food. I took some to bring down to Semi. 

“Aren’t ya gonna eat, Ken?” Stacy asked. 

I shook my head, “I’ll eat later. I’m not hungry.”

She started to glare, “Ya better eat later.” I nodded and headed downstairs. 

I knew Stacy. She’ll make sure I eat no matter what. I unlocked the door and relocked it. I gave him the food and uncuffed his cuffs. 

“Heh, ya really can’t cook, can ya?” Semi asked. 

“Not exactly,” I replied.

Semi's Pov

    “Have ya eaten?” I asked. He just shook his head. Does he take care of others more than himself? He also looks half asleep. Isn’t it still early? I mean he didn’t sleep much last night since he came down just to annoy me. Why did he even come down to annoy me in the first place? Wasn’t it night? Shouldn’t he have been asleep?

Shirabu’s Pov

    I noticed Semi stopped eating and zoned out. I wonder what he’s thinking about.

    “Wow, was my cooking that bad?” I laughed trying to get him back into reality. 

    “Oh, uh, no. No it’s not that bad,” he defended. 

    “It’s alright if it is. I was just trying ta following directions,” I chuckled. 

    I cuffed him when he was finished, went back upstairs, and cleaned up dinner. 

    “Have ya eaten yet?” Stacy asked from the stairs. I shook my head in response. “Well, eat soon, Kenjiro.”

    “Yea, yea. I will after I clean up,” I replied. I swear, Stacy is more of a mother than our mom.

Timeskip to the day before the mother comes home

    “Semi-senpai, wanna come outside with me?” I asked as I walked into the cellar. 

    “Thought I wasn’t allowed out of the cellar?” Semi asked. 

    “Well, yer not allowed out, but I’m bored and the kids are asleep,” I replied. 

    “I’ve noticed that yer mainly bored when it’s night, but sure,” Semi replied. 

    I took Semi’s cuffs off, and helped him up, “Ya haven’t walked in awhile, have ya?” 

    “Oh shut up, brat. Ya try sitting for hours then try getting up,” he shot back. 

    “Fun Fact: I actually have. Like I said, the cellar is where I got punished,” I replied. I helped him up, and…

Semi’s Pov

    Shirabu helped me up, and we got closer than anticipated.

    I lifted up his chin, “Hey there, brat.” 

    “Oi shut up, bitch,” he replied and pushed me away.

    I started laughing due to his antics, “Aw, what’s wrong, brat?”

    “Shut up, jerk,” Shirabu shot back. I kept giggling. Shirabu was turning pretty red with his head in his arms with an annoyed look. I felt some heat rising to my cheeks, but I didn’t care since I was laughing at Shirabu.

Shirabu’s Pov

    “Shut up, jerk. Let’s just start heading outside,” I asked.

    “What was that, little brat? I couldn’t hear ya since yer mouth was covered,” he smirked and came over to me. 

    “Let’s just go outside, Senpai,” I replied. 

    I saw his face got a bit red, his smirk grew, came over, and whispered into my ear,“Senpai, huh? Well, kouhai. Maybe I could make ya moan that for me."

    I felt heat rising up to my cheeks. I pushed him away and grabbed his arm and led him outside. We went out the backdoor that was more into the woods.

Semi’s Pov

    I saw the flustered on Shirabu leave and was replaced with a smile with only a small amount of blush. Everytime I see my kouhai smile, I always get butterflies in my stomach. It is rare though to even see him smile.

    Shirabu looked back at me with a huge smile,“C’mon Semi-Senpai.

I know a spot
In the woods
That's amazing
In the dark."

I apologise 'bout two things:
1: Late updates
2: Sorry if this story is either moving too fats or seems rushed.
My gay thoughts start running wild and will lead into the story. Also, sorry that its sorta short

998 words