Yer Safe, I'm Not

Shirabu’s Pov

    I woke up pretty early, remembering mom comes home today. I tried to get up, but I felt a strong grasp around my waist. I started feeling heat rise to my cheeks, yet I need to make sure my mom doesn’t catch me taking Semi back down to the cellar.

    “Semi-senpai, we need to go back down,” I whispered, keeping my voice quiet, so the young’uns don’t wake up. 

    “C’mon, give me five minutes,” Semi groaned. 

    “Ya can go back to sleep when we get back down.”

    “Mm, only if ya go back ta sleep as well,” he sat up with a groan, arms still wrapped around my waist. 

    “C’mon senpai, we need ta get back down,” I whined. I then felt my senpai’s arms lift me up bridal style. That didn’t last long, since I kept moving to cling to him like a koala. 

    “Hmph, ya like me carrying ya, don’t ya?” Semi chuckled. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

Semi’s Pov

    Shirabu nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.  I started giggling at my kouhai’s antics as I felt myself turning into a light shade of pink. If only I could tell ya my feelings for ya. I bet I can share during these next two months. Pin the cutie to the wall. Fuck 'im till he can't walk.  I soon got lost in thought on the way back down. I soon realized that Shirabu had fallen asleep as I was carrying him.

    “Hey Shira, where are the keys to get in?” I asked the smaller setter sleeping on my shoulder. 

    “Mm, drawer in kitchen,” he replied groggily. 

    “Which drawer?”

    “Closest...to the… door.”

    I went to the kitchen drawer closest to the front door, and found a bunch of different keys. “Which key, sleepy brat?”

    “Mm, the… one with a skull on the end.” Welp, that’s terrifying. I thought. 

    I grabbed the key and headed towards the cellar. I unlocked it and headed in. 

    “Set the key...next to… door,” Shirabu mumbled after I locked the door, setting it down next to it. I felt Shirabu’s grip around my neck tighten, same with his legs around my waist. I sat down in the sleeping corner with my kouhai on top of me. I grabbed the blanket and cuddled with my tiny, adorable, bratty kouhai.

Later
Shirabu’s Pov

    I woke up once I heard my mother was home. As I slowly opened up my eyes to find myself cuddling with my senpai. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his chest. I felt heat quickly rising up to my cheeks. I noticed that I was wrapped around him. I tried to get out of his grasp, but why is he so strong? 

    “Semi-senpai, I need to get up,” I whispered. 

    I saw his eyes flutter open and replied, “Why do you need to get up?”

    “C’mon senpai, I’ll get killed if I don’t help my mother,” I whined in a quiet voice. 

    “Fine,” he let my waist go, and whispered in my ear, “Just be back down.” I got up, nodded, and headed towards the stairs. 

    “Ey mum, ya need any help?” I asked, coming up the stairs. 

    “What the hell were ya doing downstairs?” she asked, irritated.