✨Chapter 1✨

Author's POV

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!Cloe...... *sniff* *sniff*" "I know Lili I know" Cloe said calming down her best friend. If you are thinking 'Did she fail her test that's why she's crying? ' Then no, you're wrong. Because it's the opposite. Starting tomorrow is their summer holiday. Which is why Cloe's best friend 'Lili' is shedding her tears of joy. Anyway back to the story. "But.. but.. I CAN'T BELIEVE STARTING TOMORROW OUR HOLIDAY BEGINS!!!and that today is the last day at school hahhhhh I can't believe it" Lili exclaimed while jumping and throwing her hands up in the air. "Ok ok I get it but can keep your voice down?People are looking at our direction now. " Cloe said to Lili. "Who cares! Today I'm gonna celebrate this by eating a lot of cakes, beer and many other things so you should come to my house ok? Or should I come to your house? " Lili said excitedly. Cloe sighed chuckling at her energetic friend. "No thanks. I don't want you to destroy my house. I'll only sleep today. So you can do your party on your own" Cloe said. "Hmph don't regret it later then" Lili said to her. "Ok I'm gonna go now. See you later Lolo" Cloe said snickering at Lili by using her nickname. "WHA- WHAT DID YOU SAY!?I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!" Lili screamed at Cloe. "Yeah yeah Lolo" Cloe said teasing her friend again and with that she ran away from Lili to escape from her wrath.

Cloe's POV

Humming to myself I entered my car and started driving to my house. I told all the maids and workers to go enjoy the summer for a few weeks. So it's just me. And I love being alone so no problem for me. Ohh only two workers didn't leave yet. One Mr. Berner who works as a chef in my house and two Mrs. Evans. She basically takes care of the mansion. By taking care she is like the butler of the house. And yes I did say 'Mansion'. My parents both are businessman-woman. My father runs a electronic company which is quite famous and as for my mother, she has her own clothing company. The company is quite well-known both in our country and abroad. However the problem is because of their jobs they can't give me much of their time. When I was little I was left alone in the care of the maids instead of my parents. Slowly I got used to it and I don't have a good relationship with my parents. Well by that it doesn't mean that I have a really bad relationship with them. It's just that we don't communicate with each other that much. If you look into others environment of their family and mine then you can see the difference. In my case it's a little bit awkward. Well anyway enough of my family drama. By thinking about this my mood is a little bit down now. Midway through my drive I saw a cat crossing the road. "Oh my god what is a cat doing there? It'll will die by getting hit by a car! " I said to myself shocked. Quickly I got off my car and started running to the cat. It was a cat with dark brown hair colour. I quickly picked up the cat before any accident happen. Surprisingly the cat didn't run away or throw a tantrum at me while picking it up. I carried it on my arms and started heading towards a bench on the other side of the road. But when I was near the bench a cat with black fur jumped at me. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed at what happened. The black cat started jumping and licking the brown coloured cat. I was watching the scene with wide eyes. Suddenly I hear some 'meows'. I looked around for the noise and saw a box not too far away. I crouched down in front of box and you won't believe me what I just saw. There were 7 cats in the box! And all of them were soooooooo cute!(。>‿‿<。 )

Ok That's it for now!!!!!! Hahhhhhhh my head is
flowing with so many ideas that I can't think what to write!!!! 😖 anyways how was the chapter???? I hope you liked it 😘
Annnnd this is Cloe below 👇

Ok That's it for now!!!!!! Hahhhhhhh my head isflowing with so many ideas that I can't think what to write!!!! 😖 anyways how was the chapter???? I hope you liked it 😘Annnnd this is Cloe below 👇

Anddd this is Lili 👇

See you later~Megumi😉

See you later~
Megumi😉