✨Chapter 3✨

Author's POV

After the bright blue light surrounded them all of them lost consciousness. They didn't know that when they will open their eyes they will feel like the ground left under their feet. Really how fun I feel torturing them like that...hehehe... 😈. Ahhhh I am such a sadist. *Poses a smug face*

Erwin's POV

I feel my entire body hurt like hell especially my head. It hurts even more. When that bright blue light suddenly appeared I felt like my entire body was being sucked inside. Slowly I lost consciousness and everything became dark. Later I woke up hearing some....'meows'? Slowly when I opened my eyes I saw a blurry silhouette of a cat.

'Am I seeing things?? ' I thought to myself

When things started to look a little more clearer I saw a black and white cat kicking me. And when I opened my mouth to say something it sounded like 'meow'?? I again tried saying but it still sounded like a cat. Suddenly I got a huge punch on my face. It was the black and white cat who was kicking me a while ago.

"Damn Erwin stop meowing will you?? If you want to speak , speak clearly instead of blabbering shit"

I was beyond shocked after what I saw and heard. The cat in front of me was speaking human language and it also sounded like Levi.

"Tch here I thought you were smart after watching you making the plans of so many expeditions. Never thought you were so dumb to understand what the fuck is happening now."

"Levi!! Stop making Erwin even more confused than he is now. I told you to wake him up not to lecture him." A cat with dark brown hair and brown eyes said angrily to this cat who's name I believe it's Levi..... Wait Levi??

"Erwin!!! I need to tell you so much!! You won't believe in what situation we are in now! This is MAGIC!!OH MY GODDDDD I feel like we're in a magical land! I s-"

"Oi shitty glasses shut the fuck up! Now you are one who's blabbering shit now. Explain everything to him later first check on him if he's alright or not."

"Oh sorry Erwin! I got too excited. Anyways are you feeling alright now?? Any kind of dizziness?Feel like vomiting? Judging by the look on your face you are fine I think. Oh and in case if you don't know who we are let me tell you. I am Hanji and this is Levi. When we were preparing after the battle of the female titan a bright blue light suddenly appeared and we lost our consciousness. When we opened our eyes we be-"

"We became cats....right??" I cut Hanji off in mid sentence.

"Tch now your brain cells are returning huh?"

"Yeah you are right. And we are not the only ones who are in this situation. The new recruits are also in the same situation. We don't know where we are but everything here looks so big and tall. People are wearing different clothes and they use some kind of metal box which is VERY FAST EVEN THAN OUR HORSES!!!! And and they-"

"Ok ok Hanji thank you for telling me all of these things but can I meet others first? " I said to Hanji because once she finds something interesting she will ramble about it for the rest of the day.

"Oh yeah they are here" Hanji said moving a bit aside. I looked behind her and saw 6 other cats. All of them were watching everything happening around them with wide eyes. I only then saw that we all were in a big box. Luckily it wasn't closed so we can see everything.

"We should make a plan on what to do now. Because if we don't hurry we'll be in a big danger" I said to them while thinking about plans.

"Yeah about god damn time. We could have already eaten our lunch by the time you were looking around like a big fool" Levi said to me angrily. I sighed shaking my head at his comment.