✨Chapter 10✨

Cloe's POV

"Meow~"

"Hmm? " I looked down at the sound and saw Sasha adorably looking up at me. She was looking at the ice-cream, I was holding. I moved it towards her face.

"Do you want it? " I asked. Sasha's eyes were shining brightly.

But does cats even eat ice-cream?

I was a little confused. But Sasha quickly took a bite and gulped.

"Meow! " Sasha jumped touching her tongue by her paws.

"Ah! Sasha! Are you okay? " I asked opening her mouth to see if anything happened.

"Maybe you just jumped because of the sudden coldness huh? Hahaha you're so cute!" I laughed petting her head. Sasha again tried to take a bite but I moved away my hand.

"No. You can't eat that. I'll give food later"

"Meow meow meow~" But Sasha remained persistent. She was looking at me with such a pitiful face that I was barely able to control myself from giving in away.

"That cute trick won't work on me Sasha. Really just how much can you eat and yet you are always so hungry? " I said getting up from my bed.

I really have to be careful about food. Otherwise Sasha will vanish everything!

~ 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 ~

"Ahhhhhhhh... Lala.. Lalalala... LALALALA! "

"Shut up Lili! " I scolded her. She has been going on like this for hours.

"I am bored! " Lili said frustrated. I rolled my eyes and played with Erwin's fur. Others were looking at me mess with Erwin. I tapped on Erwin's cute pink nose. He scrunched up his nose and I laughed at his cute act.

"Hey! Don't ignore me! " Lili screamed.

"So what should we do? Play patty-cake?" I said. Hanji jumped at me and I caught her. I carried her on my arms and kissed her all over the face.

"Not that! I mean now is our summer vacation after all those annoying life threatening exams!! So we should do enjoy this to the fullest! Do something exciting! "

"It's your fault if you find the exams annoying. You only study one day before the exam. So obviously that's the result you will get"

"You're a genius so you will think like that. Arghhh!! Anyways! What should we do now? " Lili said throwing her face on the sofa. I rubbed Erwin's soft paws. Hanji licked my face. I laughed at these cute fur balls.

"Take one of these fur balls and play with them"
I said giving Armin and Connie to Lili.

"..... "

"What? "

"I'm going to eat all your snickers"

My eyes widened hearing that. "What!? "

"So let's do something exciting"

I sighed. This girl really...

"What should we do? Play pranks on others? " I immediately regretted saying that to Lili. Her eyes shined like crazy. A mischievous smirk appeared on her face.

~ 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖 ~

"Lili you wanna get your ass beat up? " I said to her hiding in the bushes. She was beside me preparing water balloons. Eren, Mikasa and Connie were behind me. Hanji was up on my head.