✨Chapter 11✨

Eren's POV

"*Burp*~" Sasha burped laying on her back in the sofa. I sighed.

"Ever since we came here. All we have been doing is only EAT, SLEEP AND PLAY. Nothing else " I said licking my paws.

Licking my body, getting excited playing with a ball etc have become a habit of mine now.

"Yeah... Although life like this is good. But it feels weird suddenly changing our daily schedule " Connie said.

"Hmm.. " Jean also nodded in agreement. I scoffed.

"What are you agreeing with horseface? You are just worried that you will be out of shape when we return to our human bodies. At that time you won't look attractive to girls "

Jean's face was red full of anger.

Haaa...the satisfaction I felt seeing that face. I will even pay thousands of money just to see that expression..

"Shut up jeager boy! When we return to our human selves I'll be the one to laugh at your pig like fat belly! Hah! " Jean laughed seeing my angry face.

"Oh yeah!? Let's see if you still have the confidence to say that to my face after I beat you to a pulp" I stood up and was ready to show Jean how beautiful the world is.

"Sure. Why will I refuse this request of yours to make your face more handsome? " Jean also stood up.

"Eren. Stop it" Mikasa said standing between us.

"Move Mikasa" I shoved her aside.

"Stop it you guys! Do you want corporal to nag on us? And Eren you should stop instigating Jean " Connie said.

At the mention of the corporal we stopped. During the trial images of corporal beating me to a pulp, flashed in my mind. I shivered at that. I don't want to go through that hell like experience again.

"Besides how the hell do you know we will return back to how we were? Commander Erwin and section commander Hanji couldn't find out a way yet" Connie sighed.

"And you guys are aware right? We are just some story book's characters... " Armin quietly said.

Yeah. Just a storybook.

"We still have to find the rest of the parts of the book " Mikasa said.

"Anyway we should just focus on our daily work" Armin said. Everyone nodded.

By our 'daily work' it was meant the investigation we do every night. Guess we should just enjoy the days until this dream disappears.

"Sasha we are working together today again. Get ready on time ok? " Connie told her.

"Huh? What? Lunch is ready? " Sasha said waking up suddenly.

Everyone just sighed at her.

Sasha : "Huh? "

~ 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 ~

Cloe's POV

'My heart. Ahhhhh... '

"Lili my phone. Hurry up! " I yelled at her.

"Ah! Y-yeah! " Lili broke free from her trance.

My hands were shaking. I feel like I need to visit a heart consultant.

'How..just how.. '

"God!! Why are you so cute!? " I screamed hugging Levi tightly.

"Meow! " He was squirming between my arms.