✨Chapter 8✨

Author's POV

"WE FOUND GOLD" Hanji grinned placing the book she brought. It was Attack on Titan volume 2. The book was colored. Everyone stared at it with wide eyes. Eren was practically shaking in disbelief. Armin, Jean and Connie's mouth were wide open. Mikasa was also surprised. And the always calm and collected Erwin had a shocked expression on his face. In the bedroom it was dark so Levi couldn't see the book. Now that he was seeing it, his eyes also widened.

"Isn't that us!? "

"Yeah! Why are our pictures in there!?? "

"Isn't it from that time when Colossal Titan broke the wall Rose?? "

"Ok! Ok!! Don't scream! " Hanji told the teenagers group. But they didn't pay any heed to her and continued their screaming.

"Shut your damn mouths brats. If anyone of you open your fucking mouths again, I'll personally kick your asses and beat you to a pulp. Got that? " Levi finally had enough and snapped.

Everybody became quite and nobody dared to speak again. Hanji sighed and started explaining.

"As you can see, these pictures in this book are of us. Everything that happened in the battle of trost are drawn here. So my theory is everything that happened in our world, in our life are just a story book in this world. Otherwise how can all it be displayed here that is also in details? "

Everyone digested what she said. They don't even know what they are feeling now. Sad? Anger? Insanity?. Suddenly Eren started laughing like a mad man.

"Hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha....... " He was crying and laughing at the same time. His friends thought he has lost it. Mikasa was worried the most.

"To think that my mother's death was just a few words in this goddamn book HOW RIDICULOUS!!!ALL THE SUFFERINGS, ALL THE HELLISH THINGS WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ARE JUST AN ENTERTAINMENT TO THEM!?? WE ARE JUST PUPPETS HUH!!!???!! " Eren was full of rage. He was so angry that he could explode now.

"Eren.... " Mikasa softly called for him.

Suddenly Eren was faced with a strong punch. He was thrown on the other side of the room.

"You think you are the only one who has suffered huh jeager boy? Not all the people had a happy life. There are even many people who fucking killed themselves for their shitty life got it? So don't go around saying things like this. Keep quite and listen to the plan. Do you understand Jeager? " Levi darkly told him after punching him several times, making his face black and blue. Mikasa was being held back by others.

Levi was mad at Eren's outburst. Sure he had a hard life. But he isn't the only one who suffered. He knew he was being selfish. But he didn't have to remind him the hellish life.

"Levi. Calm down" Erwin said trying to fix the situation.

"Tch"

Levi let Eren go and went back to his seat. Mikasa came running to Eren and started checking his injuries. Eren winced at his wounds. She murderously glared at Levi.

"Levi... " Hanji eyed Levi in disapprovingly. Levi just tch'ed.

"Ok it's late now. We will continue this tomorrow. Everyone must be exhausted. You should go to bed now"  Erwin dismissed everyone. Slowly everyone went to sleep. Eren was wincing after getting beaten up. It was his second time being beaten up by Levi.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ~

Cloe's POV