✨Chapter 4✨

Cloe's POV

After laughing at Lili's miserable face when she is called Lolo both by me and her grandma, I put my attention at the cute little babies.

I saw that they were staring at me like statues.

'Hmmm I guess it's because they are in a new environment that's why they are like that' I thought.

"So! Now what shall I do with you little babies?" I said while looking at them.

"Maybe I should wait for Lili to come. Then we'll see what we will do. Oh! Are you babies hungry right now? Who knows how long you guys were starving" I said. Then suddenly one of the cats with the mix of black, white and brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes started jumping while coming towards me.
{A/N : The cat below but with chocolate coloured eyes. Well maybe you guys have already figured it out who I am talking about 👇}

 Well maybe you guys have already figured it out who I am talking about 👇}

"Woahhh... I guess I'm right huh?? Haha wait here i'll bring some food for you guys" I said smiling at the said cat.

'The cat food will be delivered with other things I ordered in a few hours. Until then I should give them what I have in the fridge' I thought while placing the cat I was petting, with others. I entered the kitchen and came out with three medium-sized cat bowls filled with milk and some bread. If you are wondering where I got these from then the answer is I had a cat. Yes you heard it right. I had a cat. It died in a car accident. I cried so hard at that time. Arghhhh I don't wanna remember that again. It hurts to see my cat's lifeless body.

I placed the food in front of the cats. Well they just stared at the food except the mixed coloured cat. It started eating everything. It's cheeks were bulging every time it moves it's mouth. 'Aww how cute ahhhh(☆/>u</)' I thought watching it eat. Slowly others also joined her. But there was this black cat with white spots and grey eyes who was watching others with disgust. I was astonished at it's facial expression. {A/N: the cat below but with grey eyes 👇}

"What happened? Why aren't you eating?" I asked it tilting my head

"What happened? Why aren't you eating?" I asked it tilting my head. I crouched down to pick it up. But it just moved away from me before I could.

"Eh?" I said looking confused. "Do you maybe want something else? " I asked staring at it. The cat just continued looking with the same disgusted face. I then once again entered the kitchen and came back with a pie. I placed the pie in front of the cat. (And don't think that I gave food without any plate)