✨ Chapter 16✨

Author's POV

"Shit!! "

Jean yelled at the unexpected situation he's in right now. He lifted his head and looked up at the 'Titan'. Slowly backing away he started thinking for plans to escape when the 'Titan' growled and jumped at him. Widening his eyes Jean cursed under his breath and moved away narrowly escaping from the sharp teeth of the 'Titan'.

"Fuck you! Stupid bitch! "

Cursing Jean readied himself and jumped into action.

Armin's POV

Shifting my body I laid down on the small bed (specially made for me) finding a comfortable position. The sun kissed my skin just perfectly. Not too much heat or less.

In front of me my friends were all basking under the sun also laying comfortably. Hange-san was trying to climb the swing which was quite high up for her. Commander and captain simply ignored their antics and joined us in our comfy atmosphere.

However suddenly I heard a high pitched scream not to far away from us. It sounded like Jean. And I'm sure others also heard it as they all looked at the source of the it.

"What happened? "

Author's POV

Erwin was looking at the blurry figures a bit ahead of where they were relaxing. Levi stood up walking up.

"Didn't that sound like Jean's voice? "

Armin asked. Eren and Connie furrowed their brows.

"Yeah. It's from there"

Sasha said pointed to the direction where two blurry figures were moving more like fighting with each other.

"Seriously what is it now? "

Connie groaned throwing his head backwards. He was enjoying his moment when Jean fucking Kristen had to ruin it again.

"Argh....that horse face...let's just get it over with quickly"

Eren grumbled and stood up following Levi and Erwin with Mikasa and Armin tailing behind him. Connie and Sasha reluctantly stood up and followed. And Ymir didn't give a fuck but because of Historia she also reluctantly followed. And Hange well she also followed the group later.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

"Okay so what the heck is going on? "

Levi said with one of his eyebrows raised, pointing to the scene played in front of him. Others especially Eren looked at it with surprised expression.

Currently in front of them a two toned haired small cat was seen fighting with a big hairy golden retriever. Although it more seemed like the giant dog was playing with the cat.

The said cat who was known as Jean looked at the group standing beside their fighting arena with no intention of helping. He screamed at the top of his lungs when the giant clutched him with its hairy paws and licked him making him drenched with its saliva.

"Yuck! Help me guys!! "

Look of desperation was sent towards the group however it seemed like there was an invisible wall between that stopped it from reaching them.

You cruel people! I hate you guys!!

Finally with no choice and in a fit of anger Jean scratched the giant with his sharp claws and jumped towards the group crash landing on Connie.

Ooof!

Connie felt like air left his whole body. He gritted and pushed Jean cursing under his breath.