HE'S SICK

You woke up and saw that John was sweating. You put the back of your hand on his forehead. It was hot.
' John? Sweetie? ' you said, shaking him lightly.
John groaned and opened his eyes.
' morning babygirl' he said in his morning raspy voice and started coughing.
' John you're burning up! Stay in bed, I'll call Darian and tell her you can't make it for the recording sessions today. ' you said, dialling darian's number.
Then, you went downstairs and made breakfast for John. His favorite eggs.
You put the eggs and coffee on a tray and went in y'all's bedroom.
' heyy I made you breakfast!' you said.
John sat up.
' Y/n you didn't have to-' John said.
' no shhhh!! I made you breakfast,I know these eggs are not as good as yours,but you gotta eat these.' you said.
John gave you a weak smile and started eating.
' y/n!? They're so good!! I never knew you cooked so well!!' John said, stuffing his mouth with another bite.
' well,you don't let me cook so...'
John shook his head and finished his breakfast.
' babe what do you wanna do today?' you asked John.
' well I was kinda thinking we could watch movies? And cuddle? Pleeeaaaassseee??' he said,giving you the puppy eyes.
' you got it!' you said.
So you spent the day with John, taking care of him, binging your favorite shows,and movies. And John telling you about his new album he was writing about you.