He hurts you

You were waiting for John to come home. He was working on a new EP and was coming home late. Always. You heard the front door open and close. You got up from the kitchen island and walked towards the front door.
' what're you doing up so late? ' Johnny asked.
' waiting for my boyfriend to come home. ' you replied.
' you know I'm busy these days. You shouldn't wait for me. ' Johnny said, opening the fridge and taking a can of soda.
' John, you don't have time for us anymore.... You're always there in the studio and you're not even home for dinner! ' you said, on the verge of tears.
' y/n, why do you have to be so selfish? Huh? Now I can't do what I love? ' Johnny said, slamming the can on the island.
' John I'm not saying that-' ' shut up! ' John yelled.
' you're such a selfish bitch! ' Johnny said.
' oh, I'm being selfish, I don't even know who you are anymore! ' you said and started walking towards your bedroom.
Johnny pulled you back, holding your wrist and pinned you to the wall. He held your wrists to your sides so hard that you whimpered in pain.
You closed your eyes. Tightly. Suddenly, the grip on your wrists loosened. You looked at John. His features were filled with sadness, love and regret.
' Y/N I'M SO SORRY! ' he yelled and got down on his knees. He hugged your legs and started crying.
You just stood there, trying to understand what had happened.
' please don't leave me Y/n! I love you so much! I'm sorry! ' he said.
You stroked his hair.
' hey.... Get up John.... ' you said, putting your hands on his shoulders, helping him up.
' I'm so sorry baby....I didn't mean to...' he said,tears streaming down his face.
' shhh....it's ok...I forgive you honey...' you said, wiping his tears.
Then,he controlled his sobs and called his manager.
' I won't be able to come to the studio tomorrow...maybe day after too....I'm sorry man...' he said. You shook your head to him.
' now...all the time...for my babygirl. Now we'll do whatever you want. Okay?' John said, wrapping his arms around you.
' thank you John...this means a lot...' you said, resting your head on his shoulder.