HIS SISTERS DON'T LIKE YOU PT. 2

John turned around to look at his parents and sisters on the driveway.
His mom and dad looked at him sadly and his sisters looked a little scared.
' You happy now!? Is this what you wanted!?' John yelled, storming inside the house.
' AFTER TELLING YOU GUYS SO MANY TIMES TO AT LEAST BE A LITTLE NICE TO HER,YOU MADE HEW FEEL SO INSECURE TO AN EXTENT WHERE SHE BREAKS UP WITH ME!? YOU'RE SICK. SO SICK I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU RIGHT NOW. AND WHAT WAS ALL THAY ABOUT KENZIE HUH? JUST COS SHE'S A GOOD FRIEND OF OURS DOESN'T MEAN SHE CAN REPLACE Y/N!' John yelled, emphasizing on your name.
He took his car keys and went outside. Just as he was about to rev the engine,he heard a tap on the passenger side window. It was Maddie, Lauren and Darian.
He rolled down the windows.
' what??!' he spat.
' John,can we come with you,we feel really bad..' Maddie said.
' too late now. Anyways get in. Hurry up!' John said.

-

You reached your and John's apartment. The cold and the silence welcomed you. You went to y'all's bedroom and changed into PJ's.
Then you got some ice cream and sat on the couch and turned on Netflix, hoping it'd make you feel better. It didn't. You couldn't help the tears coming down your cheeks,the events of the afternoon playing in your head.
John had called you like a 100 times and left many messages,but you didn't even want to talk to him now.
You were brought out of your thoughts and into the reality when the doorbell rang.
You wondered who it could be. You opened the door and saw John standing there,his eyes puffy,tears streaming down his face,sadness in his eyes. You just wanted to hug him but you had to control yourself.
' John? What're you doing here? Oh shoot,I guess you're here to take your stuff. Come in! I'll help you.' you said.
' no y/n stop! I'm not going anywhere! I'm not leaving you!' John said.
' John-'
' no y/n! What makes you think that I'll leave you like this huh? And you! How could you just say you're done with me!? You love me and you know that. Stop trying to deny it!'
' I'M NOT DENYING THAT I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU JOHN! BUT ALL THIS HATE THAT I'M GETTING AND ACCEPT IT THAT YOUR REPUTATION IS GETTING RUINED BECAUSE OF ME! I DONT WANT THAT JOHN!' you yelled.
' well if people can't accept me with the person I love, I'm stepping down as a singer.' John stated.
' OH MY GOD JOHN NO!!' You said.
' y/n... we're sorry,we didn't hear both the sides of the story and just presumed things..' Lauren said.
' I hope you can forgive us,we know what we did is unforgivable but give us one more chance?' Darian said.
' it's okay you guys! I'm sorry,I made a scene out there...' you mumbled.
' and I promise I'll be the best sister in law ever!' Lauren said, hugging you.
You giggled a bit.
You looked at John standing there,with his head down.
' hey..' you whispered.
' I'm sorry for being such a shitty boyfriend.' John said.
' John! You're anything but a bad boyfriend! I love you!' you said, hugging him.
' I love you too babe! And don't ever feel insecure about anything. You're perfect. And I don't want you ever doubting that.' John said.
You were happy to be with the guy you loved, without any insecurities.