MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT PT. 2

Y/N'S POV

I heard someone knocking on my door, I looked at my phone to check the time,it was 1:47 am.
' Who is it at this ungodly hour!' I thought to myself.

John's POV

I've got no good explanation
For what I put you through

I felt weak,like I was about to fall any minute. I've been so selfish lately,I didn't even give the time that y/n wanted. I've got no words to explain how much she's been through.

Managing my expectations
Is what I never do

I expected her to leave me alone. Why? Cos I was so deep in fame and work...I never even thought how she would've felt.

Y/N'S POV

I opened the door,it was John,drunk,weak,on his knees.
'Oh my god John!' I said and helped him up.
' Y- Y/n? Wow you look beautiful-' he said and gagged a little.
' John, c'mon let's take you to the washroom.' I said, supporting him as we walked towards the washroom.
He threw up as soon as we reached there. I rubbed his back.

JOHN'S POV

Yeah and I don't understand
How you slipped through my hands

I heard y/n say,' you'll be okay John,lemme get some water' before she went in the kitchen.
This apartment,where we made so many memories together,I missed this. Those tickle fights, baking cookies at 2 am, binging our favorite series, decorating the Christmas tree together. It all came back to me. I felt dizzy and had this burning sensation in my throat.
Y/n came back.
' John? Why are you- oh my god why are you crying?' she said, sitting next to me.
I sobbed. That's it,I couldn't hold it in.
I lied down and put my head on y/n's lap. She gently stroked my hair.
Home. This was the first word that came to my head.
' I'm sorry y/n, I didn't know what happened to me,fame got to me,I can't even imagine being without you y/n.. I'm lost,I come home to an empty house. Yes I said a house. It'll be a house, a lifeless, cold house. You're the one who makes it a home,brings the warmth, and light to the house. Y/n please give me one more chance. I promise I'll be a better boyfriend and treat you like you deserve to be treated. Like my queen.'

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't believe that John was saying all this.
But he was drunk. I didn't say anything.
' you can stay over tonight. It's way too risky to drive this late at night.' I said as I got up.
I pulled the quilt over John and he dozed off.
I put a blister pack of paracetamol and water on the coffee table and went to my room.

JOHN'S POV

I woke up the next morning, with a strong headache. I sat up and saw a pack of paracetamol and water on the  coffee table. I swallowed one with water.
A familiar smell reached me. Waffles. Y/n's making waffles.
I got up and went in the kitchen.
Y/n looked at me and continued making waffles.
' hungry sleepyhead?' she said.
' you bet I am.' I said.
So we started eating our breakfast.
'y/n about last night...' I said
' it's okay, you were hammered. I know you didn't mean any of that.'
Y/n said.
' the thing is,I actually did..' I said.
She choked on her coffee.
' wha-'
' y/n please believe me...'
' John I-'
' one last chance?' I said.
' it's hard John... You remember how toxic we'd gotten?!'
' I've changed y/n,if you give me one chance to prove it...'
' I miss you' y/n said.
' what?' I was shook.
' I miss you John. I miss us,the Happy us,the loving us....'
' I miss us too..'
' I think I'll give us another chance'
I couldn't believe it.
Tears welled up in my eyes and I got up and walked over to her side of the kitchen island.
' I love you y/n' I said, before placing my lips on hers.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist. This is all I wanted. Her. And now I have her and I'm not letting go.

A/n
Heyyy y'all!! I hope you liked it!! More updates coming soon!! :))
Xoxo
Hannah