you're sick

You woke up in the middle of the night, feeling your throat sore. You got up to get some water. You went in the kitchen to get water. While you were drinking water, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind.
' what're you doing up so late? ' Johnny asked in his raspy voice which always made you swoon.
' um... I just don't feel good. ' you said.
Johnny put his hands on your cheeks.
' oh my god! You're burning up! ' he said, worried.
' I'm fine John, really... ' you were interrupted by him picking you up bridal style and taking you to your shared bedroom.
He tucked you in and took your temperature.
' well, you got 102 degree fever. ' he said, putting away the thermometer.
' I'll be ok John! ' you said.
He didn't listen. He called Darian and told her that he wouldn't be able to make it to the studio, as you were sick.
' I'm spending the day with you babygirl! ' Johnny said, getting under the covers with you and pulling you closer.
' John you'll get sick too! ' you whined.
' trust me, it's worth it. ' Johnny said, burying his face in the crook of your neck. Soon, you were fast asleep.
When you woke up the next day, you saw Johnny coming in the bedroom with a tray.
' what is that? ' you said.
' I may have made some soup and breakfast for you...' John said, carefully placing the tray on the bed.
' ah your special eggs!' you said, digging in.
He kissed your forehead and gave you his sweatshirt to wear.
You felt quite better after having the soup.
' thanks John...for taking care of me.' you said, hugging him.
' I'm your boyfriend...soon to be your husband. Gotta do my job!' John said, smiling and hugging you back.
You spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching Netflix.