Bruh, I Tripped!

Oh my goodness....Another chapter??

So strange! Considering I haven't updated in such a long time. Eh, I have a good excuse!

I was focusing on a different story of mine, Reborn, which a Naruto OC thingy-ma-bob.

But now, I've decided to continue this one. Sort of...

~~~~~

As the music continued on, Misa grinned as she mouthed to her favorite song. Finishing up on some touches on her drawing, she reached for her pile of pencils. Misa frowned when her hand touched the bed spread, her pencils mysteriously not there. Pausing her music, she searched her bed.

This happens all the time! She reached under every spot she can think of, trying to figure out where she put her pencils. Sitting up, Misa reached around to see if she sat on them.

Nope. Not there. She did a little roll off the bed and stood up.

Stepping forward she winced as she heard a crack. Slowly looking down, below her foot was one of her pencils. Pieces of led and chips of wood was scattered along the floor. She sighed in relief, seeing only one of the pencils were broken.

Kneeling on the ground, she picked around in the tufts of the carpet.

Hoping she picked all the pieces up, Misa went to collect the rest of her pencils. She stopped suddenly as the pencils on the carpet started twitching. Every second or so, the shaking got worse. Was there a small earthquake?

"Yoshi! Do you feel that?" She called out. Hearing silence, she frowned. Did she leave the apartment? She rolled her eyes, probably fell asleep or something.

~~~~

Groaning, I sat up and palmed around for my phone. How long did I sleep for? I had the most craziest dream! Pushing myself up, I hissed as I felt pain on my knees. I frowned at my surroundings. I was currently on the sidewalk.

How in the hell did I get outside? Did I sleepwalk?

Seeing Misa's Coca-Cola bowl in front of me I reached for it. Seeing only a little bit of popcorn, I grimaced. The rest of the popcorn lay scattered all around me. Well, there goes all my food. Such a waste...

"Why are you on the ground...?"

I choked on my saliva when I heard a voice. Hot damn! They scared me!

Looking up, some guy stood in front of me with a quizzical expression. He looks like he's never seen a girl on the sidewalk with popcorn scattered everywhere. And they call me crazy.

Strange violet suit.

Dark hair that was slicked back in a stylish sort of way.

Thin wired rectangle glasses.

Slam that all together you get some douchey looking smart-ass guy with a flamboyant suit.

I may have a terrible fashion sense but...what kind of color is that for a suit?

Oh yeah, he asked a question. Time to respond with a smart ass comment that shall make me seem 20 times more smarter than him!

"Why are you standing on the ground?" I mocked and turned my nose up in the air. I'm so smart.

He gave me a strange look and mumbled under his breath that sounded suspiciously like, "Stupid foreigners."

I reached up and fingered a strand of my hair. Red was common in my family, stupid Japanese...boy?

"Wha'ja say about me?"

When he said nothing, I shrugged and continued on, "I tripped."

"And...why are you outside in something so scandalous?"