Neighborhood Hoe

Minami- glasses and braids, Tanako- the normal girl who's friendly, Daisuke- the guy who's on his phone the whole time.

Kisaragi- Guy who is a dick and will show up a lot

This is partly here for myself because I can't remember shit.

You only really have to remember Kisaragi and Tanako, but mostly Kisaragi. 

~~~~~~

"Hm. So, little miss leggy goes to Ouran Academy. What a coincidence running into you here." I glanced down at my legs, even though I already knew I wasn't wearing my shorts.

Misa leaned in threateningly with a piercing look, "Oh look. The neighborhood hoe." My hand rushed up to my mouth, trying to stop the spurts of laughter from coming through.

Misa was so quick with her insults. I was more experienced with witty remarks.

Someone cleared their throat and a hesitant voice rang out, "Ah......You know them, Kisaragi-san?"

It was Tanako-san.

His lips curled. "Don't be ridiculous, I don't associate myself with trash."

"WHAT."

I hurriedly grabbed Misa by the arms, knowing she was about to hurl herself at Kisaragi.

And that's exactly what she did. I felt her whole body tense but she couldn't move with my strong grip holding her down.

"Let me at 'em, Yoshiko! I'll break his glasses! Then it can be added to the garbage pile!" 

Kisaragi merely smirked and started to eat his food.

"You just added on to the insult." I deadpanned.

Misa turned to me with a helpless expression and whined, "Yeah, but don't say it outloud, Yoshi-chan."

"Ah.....Kisaragi-san...D-don't you think that was a bit...mean?" The mousy girl spoke up, her cheeks red behind her glasses, shoulder tensed as she anticipated the douche's response.

"How rude of me, Minami-san."

Misa snorted. "Yeah, you're right you mother-"

 "I forgot to greet you."Misa's eye twitched.

"You motherfucker!"

Giving Minami a smile, Kisaragi gave her a hefty good afternoon and went back to eating his food, ignoring the razor sharp glares Misa was sending him.

"Come on, Yoshi-chan! Help me out with this guy," She leaned and covered her hand with her mouth, leaning close to my ear, "Maybe seduce him a bit. Use your fancy English and call him a dirty slut." She gave me a grin that made her eyes crinkle and began laughing.

I spluttered and started laughing alongside of her. 

A loud scraping noise interrupted our laughter and I looked up to see Kisaragi standing up.

The table was silent as we all watched as he grabbed his tray of food. 

"Ah! You haven't finished your food yet, Kisaragi-san!"

Without a glance, he grumbled out and pushed his chair in, "I'm not hungry."

At least he remembered his manners and pushed the chair in.

And with that, he dumped his food into the trashcan near us and placed the tray on top.

With the grace of a noble, he strode out, passing the tables filled with students. When he left the room, the silence was broken with a snort.