Squirting Toilets

What's this? A chapter? Good job me.

Also, I figured out how to insert photos into the chapter.

~~~~~~~

Hearing a strange sound, I turned my head and stared at Misa's shocked face. What's with her? She looks as though she stubbed her toe, I would know. Happens to me all the time.

"We don't exist!" I raised an eyebrow. Why would she think that? I placed my hand on my stomach, I feel solid...

She turned to me and gripped my shoulder. I glanced at her hand and back to her face.

"Why do you say that?"

"Think about it. Our address doesn't work, that must be the reason why!"

I raised an eyebrow and thought about it. It could make sense-..wait no.

"Yeah but we're apparently enrolled here so they must have some sort of files here. So they would have all of our information, including family and addresses." I pointed out.

She opened her mouth and her face scrunched up. She closed her mouth and looked away.

"I hate it when you're right." I grinned and slung my arm, careful to not drop anything, over her shoulder.

"Come now, my sweet!" She turned to me with a smirk. "Why are you moping, darling? We're at Ouran! A school for the rich and beautiful who has way too much time on their hands!"

She grabbed me around my waist and wiggled her eyebrows at my butchered reenactment of Tamaki's personality.

"Oh~ Yoshi, whatever shall we do with these dresses and schedules?" I turned to her and gave her a flat stare, "We go to school."

She paused and looked thoughtfully to the side, "Should we start now? Then maybe we could start trying to figure out what's happening?"

I dropped my arm and grabbed my new uniform and shoe box with both of my hands. I stared down at the plastic covered dress and nodded, "Yeah. We have no where else to go. Maybe later on, we could figure out how to go back to Ota and see if our things are there still."

"So what's on the schedule?" She let go of my waist and and grabbed the half sheet of paper.

"Well...-" She looked up and started glancing around the wall, she nodded to the clock above the door, "Right now is period 4. After that is lunch. So if we get dressed right now, we'll be finished and ready for lunch. Then after that is study hall." I grinned at the thought of food but immediately frowned. I don't have my credit card so how are we going to pay for food?

I guess I'll have to continue looking for a job. It'll be easier once they hear I go to a prestigious school, well...this school, not my old one. I'll have to talk to the headmaster first to get permission to apply for a job. I know in one of the episodes Kyoya tells Haruhi that she couldn't get a job, I don't remember why but I know he started reading from the handbook. I'll just have to ask about it later.

I grabbed my phone from the bowl on top of Misa's shoe box. I clicked the home button but frowned when it didn't turn on. Damnit. I forgot my battery is dead. I fingered the crack and placed the phone on top of my box.

I groaned and lightly hit my head in frustration.

"What's up?"

I stared down the hallway and started walking down, "How are we going to get a charger? I don't think our type of phones are made yet."

She didn't say anything yet followed behind me. In an episode, Kyoya pulled out a flip phone, and knowing them, they would have the latest brand, since they're rich. So that would mean they don't have touch screens yet.