Into the unknown?. I

The sky was looking happier than usual and same could be said about Ronnie who's aura seemed to be different. That was because she was able to find time to meet up with Gregoria in a restaurant a few miles away from her house.

Gregoria was her best friend since high school. They were each other's ride or die, so being able to see her after quite a while was what made Ronnie's Mood much better especially when she's not dealing with her sister stealing her spot light according to her.

As soon as she stepped foot into 'Le Allumette Resturant', She saw Gregoria sitting by the window side. Her short permed black hair gave her face a unique look which Ronnie couldn't deny was absolutely beautiful.

"Hey bestie" Said blue eyed Gregoria with a smile on her face as she saw Ronnie.

"Hey." Ronnie said taking a seat. In the days of high school, she would've ran and launched herself at her but then Ronnie feels that they were no longer children, silly kids living in their world of imagination but rather adults living in the real world. A woman of class, she calls herself.

"Of all the restaurant in the states you chose the potato restaurant?". Ronnie still couldn't believe, she knew she shouldn't have let her pick out the place.

"Solanum tuberosum as I like to call them, potatoes are the cutest of all tuber crops. So why not potatoes?"

"Still a Nerdy nerd huh?" Said Ronnie placing her order.

"So why the meet up" Asked Gregoria as soon as the waiter left.

"Well. I need to get my hands on something.... confidential and I need to work my way from inside out.

" Confidential? Since when did best friends keep secrets from each other". Gregoria eyed her food before making eye contact with Ronnie. This statement which Gregoria made provoked a laughter from Ronnie leaving a quizzical expression on Gregoria's face.

"Excuse me, We are best friends alright but then can you swear on your dead grandmother's grave that you don't have secrets"

When Ronnie saw how Gregoria became all of a sudden quiet she then said.

"I'll tell you when all this is successful and everything falls in place"

"What exactly am I helping you to do?" Gregoria asked.

" Just making a simple phone call." A statement that ended with a shrimp in Ronnie's mouth.

"I'm a fan of potatoes and you are a fan of sea food".
Ronnie answered this with a nod.

Isabelle's mind kept drifting back to what was supposively a dream.
"you haven't touched your food yet Miss Isabelle". Clara was wondering why Isabelle has being staring into thin air all morning. 'She must still be thinking of her mother' Clara thought.

"oh" Said Isabelle coming to the sudden realization that she hasn't touched her food. She tore her eyes away from what was on her plate to the dinning table that had only one person eating on eat, which was her. She might as well start getting used to being alone.

Throughout the afternoon she found herself flipping through pages that wrote about creatures, ancient history books she doubted the old man she had dreamt about was even human.
Of every book she's come across, she couldn't find any creature that was similar to it.

"A griffon?" She questioned no one. "No, they re cats and he didn't have a huge wing bursting out of his back"
She didn't even see his face.

"I'll go there tonight. That is if it wasn't a dream". She said and slapped the thick mahogany paged book shut.