Lord Jia?!

"But what if it isn't a demon?" Isabelle stood up from Jia's bed still holding the sheets.

"What are you implying?" She had caught his attention with those words, something he hadn't thought of or noticed.

"You said a demon couldn't possess a human for they would disintegrate. The demon knows that.........

"Yes! They were thought in demon school." Jia said growing very interested in whatever she had to say.

"But the demon keeps....... Wait! Demon school?" Isabelle asked in surprise and Jia nodded in response.
"You never told me demons went to demon school."

"You never asked. Demons go to demon school, where they are taught about their origin, how to survive. It's all in the demonology course" Jia answered quickly still very much interested in whatever she had to say.

"Wow! That's amazing! I would love to know more about demon school"

"Can you get back to what you wanted to say?" Jia was starting to grow impatient.

"So sorry for that. The demon is quite aware that it will disintegrate but it still keeps persisting. What if........ I don't know.......... Maybe it's someone else posing as a demon? A...a..a what do you call it?" Isabelle tried to find the right word to complete her sentence.

"Shape shifter" Jia said and from the looks in his eyes, he was lost in thoughts.

"Exactly! From the books I've read, shape shifters can transform into whichever being they choose to and fool the people around them."

Jia started to feel uncomfortable having the conversation with her, a name had already come up in his mind but he was still having doubts.

The name that came up was none other than Cecilia, she was the only one who had the ability to do such a thing, get into the minds of people as a different creature. It sounds almost impossible because Cecelia is long gone, nowhere close, they haven't been in contact with her for years, decades even but that doesn't mean she's out of reach or there isn't the slightest chance of it being her. In fact, she's the prime suspect.

"But who would want to possess you and why? I doubt you have any enemies." Jia said.

"I don't have anybody in mind. I don't even go out enough, how could I possibly have made enemies" Isabelle wondered on the possibility of it being an enemy.

"I would carry out an investigation but I doubt we would find answers soon. This is a very tricky situation." Jia paused and then said;

"Now go back to your room before someone sees you here". And just then the devil decided to work faster, the door opened and a girl dressed as a maid walked in bowing her head.

"I have come to prepare your bath Lord Jia" She said with her head still low and her eyes to the ground.

"Lord Jia?!" Isabelle exclaimed and almost laughed, she quickly covered her mouth as soon as she saw his reaction to her exclamation.

Jia turned to the maid to give her instructions on how he wants his bath to be prepared. Isabelle could stop herself from saying how absurd it sounded but she couldn't stop her thoughts from running wild and they took the liberty to do so, to run wild in which they did.

'I think it's a borrowed title'

'Is it me or his head has gotten bigger after being addressed as a lord'

'If he's a lord then I'm a lady'

Isabelle snorted at the last thought and she quickly straightened herself and cleared her throat. The maid excused herself to prepare his bath. Jia turned to look at Isabelle;