This place. II

So, you are finally awake" Isabelle turned to direction which the voice came from to see Nya with a different hair do she observed. For some reason she couldn't help but smile.

"I bought you a few dresses you could wear while you are here for the mean time , I know its nothing compared to the ones you wear at home." Nya gave Isabelle a few dresses of which she didn't complain about, she had already started questioning herself on what to wear.

"Now go hit the shower and put on something nice we're going somewhere" Nya wanted to give her a tour so that she would be completely aware of the place she's in and the type of people she would meet.

Isabelle had a quick shower , though the bathroom wasn't as large as the ones she had gotten used to while growing up.

When she was done, she put on a plain blue dress which complimented her eyes, not that she bothered herself with checking in the mirror, she was already aware of the color which her eyes held. when she realised the dress fitted her perfectly, she pulled the belt which was not sown to the dress and used it to style her slightly messy bun..

As she came in sight the air in the room changed because of the scented soap she used to bathe.

"You are not going to walk out there barefooted are you?". Jia asked noticing her baresaid.t.
Isabelle looked down at her feet, remembering where she kept her shoes , she got them and put them on.

"I'm ready" She said.

"The dress fits you perfectly and here I was thinking I'd have to invite a tailor over for some fitting" Nya smiled with a woven basket in her hand as she and Isabelle walked side by side.

Not long has passed since they started walking before they started hearing voices trying to get the attention of people persuading them to buy their goods.

"Bread! Come get your bread while its still hot and fresh. We use the finest ingredients" one said.

"Apples! Get your sweet apples of different colors . No fertilizer added" another said.

"Furnitures! Made from the finest wood"
Isabelle heard different people speaking at the same time. Distant voices got clearer and much more audible as they walked nearer.

"Welcome to Baitong Market" Nia said.

"Hmm"

"Its a movable market" Nya added. Shocked, Isabelle turned to look at Nya. Never has she heard of a movable market before.

"How does it move." Isabelle had to ask.
"No one knows surprisingly, they just pack up and move "

Nya walked into a small bakery shop with Isabelle behind her.

"Welcome to Edgar's bakery shop." A chubby man with pointy ears which held 5 rings on each sides came in view. The smile on his face widened as the face person who stood in front of him held a familiar face.
"Nya.. So glad to see you"
The unfamiliar creature came out from behind her staring at the interior of the shop.

"Hey miss, what would you like to buy?"
Edgar eyes fell on Isabelle asking.

"Oh she's with me" Nya said walking forward and placing the woven basket on a high stool.

"Oh. So what would you like to buy today? The usual?"

"You know it" Edgar took the woven basket from the high stool and went through the door he came out from.

Isabelle seeing him leave, came to meet Nya and asked " What is the usual?"

" Different flavoured breads. Strawberry, Almonella, Cocoa, Rosemary and more. Nothing you've ever tasted before I know"Nya smiled studying the young girl's face.

"Almonella? Sounds like a bacteria named salmonella."

"Well it is a bacteria that is used to make the bread , a very rare bacteria which is safe for consumption" Edgar said coming in view with the bread filled basket which he handed over to Nya
"That would be 5 pieces of silver"

"Edgar? How did things get so expensive? I didn't even buy the Crystalline bread. "

"I'm sorry Nya. I can't get my ingredients the way I used to and the exchange rate at the borders are so high with the rapid season change which require us to move the market every now and then" Edgar explained.

" That seems like a lot." Nya paid for the oddly named breads and left with Isabelle to get other items on her list.

"Where are we headed now?" Isabelle asked as they made their way down the noisy aisle .
"To the fruit stands"

Isabelle expected more oddly named fruits but it didn't go as expected. Only properly named fruits like mangoes and watermelons and peaches and apples were named.
More strawberries to go in the basket and then they headed back home.

Jia got a whiff of the scented soap, that was how he was able to tell that they were back.
He raised the eyes from the book in between his palm, she saw Nya and the other creature who's face was hidden behind the woven basket trying to find her way to the kitchen before Nya helped out.

Nya had no idea of what to cook, she then settled on fruits. She took out a kitchen knife
with an apple serving as an intermediary between her hand and the chopping board.

She chopped a few to smaller pieces. While struggling to cut the mango she cut her finger. The sudden slice made her hold and dropped the knife on the floor. Isabelle noticing this yelled for help.
Kia came rushing in immediately he heard his name.

" Nya had cut herself" Isabelle said looking worried, the blood on her hand stained the cutting board. She left the kitchen with kia.

"You should be extremely careful when dealing with knives" Kia scolded Nya staring at the cut that's not too deep..

Nya turned to Jia and said " Go help Isabelle in the kitchen, I'm not sure if she knows how to use a knife"

"I doubt she does" Jia muttered under his breath and made his way to the kitchen.