Chapter 2

Following behind the woman, Emma couldn't help but glance around the place out of curiosity and on occasion made eye contact with a child or two.

"Hurry now."

Emma quickened her pace but stumbled when Mrs. Cole ushered her past a door like many others, for what reason she had no idea. It was times like these when she once again wished that she was back in her own body and held back a feeling of another mental break down.

The room they arrived to was a small one with two beds on either side. One of them had a blond girl around her age dressed the orphanages uniform layed with a worn out doll in her hand. Said child looked annoyed at the interruption but sat up at the sight of the Directress and a new face.

"Amy," Mrs. Cole nudged Emma forward. "You have a new roommate, I'm sure that you'll both get along just fine I hope."

The girl, taking note at the tone of voice groaned. 

Mrs.Cole ignored the pleading look from her newst charged and left in a hurry at the sound of a faint crash and the sound of crying.

Click.

"..." Observing the blond, Emma tensed at the look she received and weighed her chances at running and jingled the door handle.

...

Seems like Mrs.Cole read the parts on her record of her attempts at escaping and locked the door. 

Clever.

"You actrally seem like fun," Amy grinned. "How good are you at games?"

Emma paused. "Pretty good... Why?"

She was given no answer other than a Cheshire grin and felt a chill go down her spine.