Chapter 3

Warnings:
Nothing really. Maybe typos cuz I only proof read once. A little bit of swearing but nothing extreme.

You awoke early on the day of your first mission which was extremely queer. Even though you were anxious you were excited to complete your first mission and prove yourself as an avenger to everyone.

It would require extreme acting skill to deceive the god of mischief but you were ready to endeavour your best. Whose to say that you wouldn't end up befriending him after all. You were determined to unrelinquish and make your friends and family proud.

You bathed and changed into a more suitable outfit and hurried downstairs for an early breakfast. You were careful enough not to wake anyone.

No one was awake except for you. No laments about that because you preferred it. You glided to the kitchen and made some toast for breakfast as you were famished and you could have finished a whole cake in one bite.

You settled on the couch and switched on the TV. You switched channels incessantly until you noticed your favorite Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was streaming on TV.

You began having your breakfast after choosing a good movie. After you consumed your meal you cleaned the plate and grabbed a bowl of your favourite flavor of ice cream. You skipped towards the living room and jumped onto the couch to finish the movie.

While you were watching the movie you heard footsteps coming downstairs. You cocked your head and noticed that it was Natasha. "Good morning nat," you greeted.

She was slightly delirious from having just woken up. "What are you doing up so early?" She questioned, yawning.

"Oh I was woken up a bit early and couldn't doze back off. So I decided to have an early breakfast," you responded smiling.

"Still distraught about the mission I assume?" She questioned, her expression softening.

"Nah. I mean I was. I feel great after having breakfast," you denied, "And I got my emotional support with me," you added smiling mischievously while lifting the ice cream bowl in your hand and showing it to her.

She chuckled but her chuckle morphed into a frown instantly. "You shouldn't be eating ice cream at the crack of dawn y/n. You'll get sick," she advised pinching her eyebrows together.

You laughed at her concerned tone. "Woah. Calm down nat. You sure sound like my mom," you grinned, "besides there are no time limitations for having ice cream nat. Not for me anyway," you added

God, she's so impossible, stubborn and cheeky. She'll literally make any excuse to have ice cream.

She laughed at your remark. She made some toast herself and joined you in watching the movie. "What is it that you are watching anyways?" She asked.

"It's the 7th Harry Potter movie. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," you answered.

She nodded and continued to watch the movie in silence for which you were really grateful for.

Tony entered the living room after a while. You cocked your head towards him and noticed that he was glaring at you.

"Y/N, what are you doing watching TV?"
He snapped.

"I'm watching a movie called Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," you replied with uncertainty audible in your tone.

"Exactly. You're watching a god damn movie when you are supposed to be getting ready for school. It's the last day before the holidays," He chided, turning slightly red with temper.