Chapter 8

You read for sometime but you got bored after a while. You didn't feel sleepy either. You looked at Peter and saw that he was deeply sunk in his book. Then you had the most amazing idea ever, to have a pillow fight. So you got a pillow and hit him on the face and yelled "pillow fight".

He got up instantly, got a pillow and started hitting you with a pillow as well. You guys were having so much fun. You guys kept laughing and shouting at the top of your voice. Neither of you wanted to step down and accept defeat at all because you guys were really enjoying the pillow fight.

After a while you heard the door crash and you looked towards the door startled. You saw Natasha and Tony standing near the doorway, weapons in hand looking frightened and wide eyed. You tried to swallow your laughter but one escaped.

"What are you doing? It sounded like someone was murdering you" Natasha asked angrily and her fear diminishing from her face. She looked at the room eyes widening at the sight. There were feathers fallen everywhere. The books were fallen from the table and were on the floor. The night lamp on your bedside table was about to fall. The room was a complete mess. Before either of you could answer the question, Natasha asked "What have you done to this room?" her anger rising with each word.

You were afraid that she would burst at any second but you were having too much fun pillow fighting to care about that. "We were having a pillow fight" the two of you answered playfully and you hit Peter with the pillow again. The pillow fight continued and Mr. Stark was laughing at the sight of the two of you playing like 10 year olds. Tony was simply enjoying this sight while Natasha was looking really annoyed.

"Stop that!" Natasha exlaimed at the two of you but neither of you heard her. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?" Natasha yelled at the top of her voice. You stopped fighting immediately and looked at her with a shocked expression. So did Tony, the happy expression on his face replaced with shock.

"Stop that stupid pillow fight and go to bed immediately" Natasha said calming down a little. Neither of you felt like sleeping now. "Natasha no fun. She no like pillow fight. We no stop" you replied in a childish tone. Everyone except Natasha laughed at this.

"Oh... You will go to bed missy" she stated her face turning red with anger. "Come on nat. Let them have fun. Don't be a -" Tony started to speak but he stopped mid sentence noticing the deadly glare that Natasha was casting at him.

"Ok Natasha. We will go to bed right now. Geez... Calm down," the two of said to Natasha looking half sad and grinning at the deep shade of red evident on her face. You started to make the bed immediately not wanting to test Natasha's temper any longer. Natasha and Tony left after you agreed to go to bed and started making the bed.

You closed the door of the bedroom. You didn't want to sleep just yet because you didn't feel sleepy at all. So you decided to continue the pillow fight while not making a single sound. You continued to fight with each other using pillows controlling the sound of your laughter.

You heard a little creek from the door after a few seconds and noticed that someone was staring at the two of you still pillow fighting. You immediately identified him as Tony. He didn't say a word but he gave you guys a small smile and went down stairs locking the door behind him.

You guys fought with pillows for a long time. You guys woke up the next day feeling sore from all the childish fun ypi wete having. Neither of you guys remembered when you fell asleep. The room was a complete mess. It looked like a tornado hit the room during the night.

You both knew that you had to clean the room soon before Natasha came and noticed that the room was really messy than last night. But you guys were too tired and sore to even get up from bed.

Just then you heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" You asked still laying on bed. Peter was awake now too. "It's Mr. Stark" Tony replied. "Come in" you beckoned him in. You were really glad that Natasha wasn't there because she would go totally crazy.

Tony came inside the room and sat on the bed. "I brought you guys some coffee" Tony said placing the two coffees on the bedside table. "Thanks Mr. Stark" you and Peter replied appreciating his kind gesture. "And I would clean up this room before nat comes if I were you" Tony added knowing too well that you were too sore to even get up in the first place, "or else she'll go mad," he further elaborated. You knew he was right about nat acting out when her attention captures our room.

"We will Mr.Stark but we feel really sore and tired" Peter replied before you did. Tony just laughed. "Of course you do. What do you think would happen when you fight for hours?" Tony let out an amused chuckle.

"I'll see what I can do about the room and I'll send you some medicine to reduce the soreness in your body" he said to you a bit annoyed. You appreciated this about Mr. Stark. He was always helping you out in situations like this. "Thank You Mr.Stark" you replied your face beaming with gratitude.

He nodded and gave you a little smile. Then he left the room closing the door behind him. You and Peter drank the hot coffee without getting out of bed. The coffee made you feel much better. But you still didn't feel like getting out of bed and making yourselves scarce.

After a few minutes you heard a knock on the door again. "Come in" you replied feeling annoyed. A woman in a maid's uniform came in. "Who are you?" You asked sounding a little harsher than you expected. "I'm Tina. Mr.Stark told me to clean this room and hand you this medicine" she replied kindly handing you the medicine. "Thanks" you said giving her a reassuring smile and the two of you drank the medicine. You saw that Tina had started cleaning your room.