Chapter 4

Warnings:
Absolutely nothing. This is squeaky clean.

What are they doing here right now? They are earlier than expected. Weren't they supposed arrive this evening?

You let out a dry cough to make your presence known. Everyone's gaze was directed towards you. You felt your face heat up with the attention. You gulped to control your agitation.

"Mr.Thor," you beckoned, "could I speak to you for a bit? If you don't mind of course," you questioned.

"Yes Lady y/n. Of course we can talk," he responded with a smile.

"Mr.Thor, I was informed that you were supposed to arrive in the evening," you whispered.

"We were lady y/n but the all father suggested that we escort Loki to earth a little earlier than we expected for additional security," he whispered for which you nodded.

Your head began to feel a little queer. You felt yourself getting slightly dizzy. Your body started to quiver slightly. Then you heard someone rasp inside your head.

'I don't think we have been introduced. Divulge your identity mortal.'

You were startled by the eccentric voice that rasped in your head. You gyrated around, your eyes yearning for a glimpse of the stranger that ordered you to reveal your identity.

You heard the voice inside your head chuckle.

'How pathetic? The person you seek is right in front of you but you still keep seeking for a strange voice. You still cannot figure out that the only stranger in this room is right in front of you, mortal.'

Your gaze riveted towards a smirking god of mischief.

'You? How on earth did you enter my head? Get out of there this instant'

He laughed making anger simmer inside you like bubbling water.

'Mortal, we all know that midgardian minds are much too incompetent to apprehend something as complex and intricate as telepathy. Besides, entering your head was quite a simple task to be honest. It's not exactly like you have placed any impenetrable hurdles near the entrance of your mind or you have some special skills to lock out your mind. Now that we have sorted this out I believe that I asked you a question mortal. You will not deny me answers.'

'I will not comply your orders. I'm neither your slave nor your servant. I'm a free human being and I refuse to follow your orders.'

'That's where you're wrong mortal. You are not free. And you are beneath me. I am a god with powers beyond your range of thought and imagination unlike you feeble midgardians who are weak, timid and dependent.'

'I simply fail to concede the fact that you are who you say you are. You have the physical strength required for a god but you lack great qualities such as benevolence, leadership and conviction.'

You heard a growl and everything became inaudible. You got the uncanny sensation as before. You reeled in with the weight of your head but luckily Peter noticed and caught you by your shoulder before someone else noticed.

"Are you ok y/n/n? You seem a little faintish to be honest," he whispered meekly.

You gained balance and smiled. "I'm fine Pete. Don't worry about it. I assume I must be a little fagged," you reassured him.

You felt guilty lying to Peter but you didn't want him to get fazed by the fact that Loki had powers beyond our knowledge.

He nodded and became silent. Your gaze riveted to Loki. He was glaring at you with blades shooting from his emerald green eyes. You felt the urge to punch him in that pearly smooth face of his but you ceased the urge to do so in a hazy corner of your mind and seized the opportunity to cast him a gleaming smile, rendering him dazed at your reaction.

Friend For Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें