Chapter 1

Rose pov :-

It all happened because of me .I was foolish to fall In love with him ....yeah my ex....I know my  mother  never cared about me but it wouldn't have gotten so much bad if I didn't loved him.

It was in my College days .I met him in LA ........at first he showed so much care for me but later He only cared about physical relation ....he started to dominate me but I never let it happen .....I told him to do all these physical things after marriage but for this reason he broke with me ......I don't care about him  now....he is just trash .....who don't know how to respect womens.

But The problem was this that my parents knew about our relationship they agreed to it after many hardships but later when I told them about the break up ah....from than the situation gotten more worse they started to treat me like ...... unwanted person ...... They became more rude after that ......

One day they just ordered me to get married Yeah getting married.

Getting married is not strange.

Getting married is not strange at all.

I started chanting in my head looking at the
stranger whom I'm going to marry.

The stranger who l met once, and without a word he agreed to marry me.

Sure. he is handsome outside but what about
inside?

What if he is just like my father after all same
natured people get along well.

How will I survive if he treats me just like my father treated my mother all these years?

I peeked at him through my eyelashes when he
held my hand to put the ring in my finger and kissed my forehead to complete the marriage .

He smiled in content when he was doing that like he had been waiting for this moment all his life.

After it they sent me with him. l did not cry before leaving my parents house like all those girls. They hurt me too much to feel pain for leaving them. My brother Kim taehyung was looking at me with pure happiness in his eyes.

He was the only one who loved me in that family
but he betrayed me. He left me all alone when
needed him the most.

He promised me to stop the marriage but he failed ....but still he tried .....I don't have to be this angry 💢 but still it hurts.....

About my husband he is really handsome.......ahm ahm ahm.......I may be crazy but he is I can't deny ...He is the manager in some  company ......I only know this thing about him.

And His name is Park Jimin.

After reaching his home, I was rushed to a
guest room . He sure maintains his house well. lt was a two-floored individual house with three bedrooms and comfortable furniture. He must be earning a lot.

I belonged to a middle-class family.I glanced around the room but it doesn't have anyone's personal touch. lt is like this room belongs to no one in particular.

Can l talk to my daughter for a few minutes?*
I heard my mother asking his mother "alone" she
added immediately to which my mother in law
nodded leaving us alone.

A/N :- So her mother and all others came there as there was a party for the new married couple

Back to Rose's pov:-

I felt a hard grip on my wrist, I hissed in pain
"Never say No to your husband,Rose . You
should do as he says. For a women, husband
words should be like God's name. Respect
him. Accept his every wish whether you like it or not. " My mother said grinding her teeth.