Chapter 9

Rose pov :-

After years I've had the best sleep in my life.
I sighed in content but frowned when I felt a
heavy weight on my waist holding me in place.

A rhythmic beat of lub-dub started to lull me back to sleep. It was so rhythmic... so steady... So melodious... and much more addictive.

Whoever was playing the kind of music should be rewarded a ransom amount of precious jewels in the world.

A hot wind tickled the space between my neck and the earlobe. I sighed annoyed. My mind screamed at me for not closing the blinds properly.
It can be cranky if I didn't get enough sleep and will show me hell the next day.

My eyes fluttered open when I felt a heavy weight on my waist squeezing the life out of me. My eyes landed on a muscular hand around my waist.

I can feel the presence of a hard chest against
my back. My eyes wide opened when my senses
started working. I asked Jimin to share the
bed last night and somehow we ended up in each
other's embrace. The music I heard in my sleep
was Jimin's heartbeat and the hot wind on my
neck was his breath. My lips turned up at how
perfect we fit together but turned down when a
thought crossed my mind.

It was a real struggle to turn around to face him and I'm sure as hell it would be a dangerous feat to get out of the bed without waking him up.I almost gasped when I faced him.

How can someone look this gorgeous while sleeping? A series of sweat beads adored his forehead. Only he can look beautiful even with a little sweat on him. I tried to wipe his sweat away but stopped myself when his eyebrows creased a little. He was sleeping like an adorable kid .

A few minutes later, I tried to release his grip on me but failed miserably as it tightened making it hard to breathe. Having no other choice, I shook him a little.

His dark chocolate colored eyes greeted my brown ones. He frowned a little and threw a questioning look at me. When I gestured our position, he almost jumped out of the bed and apologized.

"I'm sorry, Chae” he mumbled sleepily.

I smiled a little and asked him to go back to sleep
and I head to the washroom to get ready.
He was not there when I returned from the
washroom. His mother mentioned. he has a habit to workout early in the morning. I shrugged and make my way to the kitchen to start cooking.

I was fixing his coffee and his favorite breakfast
when he entered the kitchen looking fresh.

"Good morning” he greeted, dropping a kiss on
my forehead making me blush. I greeted him back and continued working on his breakfast."Didn't I tell you to not to step inside the kitchen and that I was going to hire help? " he asked displeased. I forgot he asked rather ordered me to stay away from the kitchen but what am I going to do all the day if he hires someone to take care of our home? I'm not someone to sit and enjoy the luxuries, I would rather work than stay as a trophy wife.

"Please don't" I mumbled in a small voice "I can't
stay still and let someone do my work. I love
cooking. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to
my task yesterday but I promise from now on I'll
be careful” I know my mouth has its own brain but I never knew to this extent. I defied him, twice already.

I heard him sigh and breath heavily.
I closed my eyes ready to face his wrath but
frowned when he touched my cheek tenderly.

"How can I say no to you? " he sighed almost
painfully "promise me you will not get distracted
while working” he stated. I nodded frantically and do as he says.

"I have work today. I wish I could spend some
quality time with you but as you know our wedding is kind of rushed and I wasn't able to attend an important meeting...so it was postponed to today . I promise, I will get free soon and I'll should be off from company So that we can go somewhere on a vacation” he said
giving me a heart melting smile.