Chapter 14

Here the another update 🐾

_______________________________

Rose blinked her eyes open when she felt too warm. she opened her eyes to find herself in her husband's embrace.

They were cuddling, his one arm below rose's neck, cushioning it and the other on her waist, with rose's hand on jimin's chest, their legs Tangled under the sheet.

Rose blushed. it was the first time she had been that much intimate with her husband. though it felt new and a bit uncomfortable, she felt brilliant, on the whole, a warm feeling enveloping her after he respected her choice of not going further.

she sighed, though her husband's embrace felt good, she felt hot. she raised her hand from under the blanket cocooning them, relishing
when cold wind blew against her hand .unknowingly, she felt her hand moving
to her husband's hair, brushing it away
from his forehead.

When she caught a glimpse of jimin
frown, she retracted her hand quickly,
keeping it in place.

Jimin opened his eyes, turning to his
left when he felt a weight on his arm to
find his wife in his embrace, smiling.

"Good morning", Rose whispered.
"Morning", Jimin yawned, glancing at
the clock in his room.

🕢 Seven fifteen.

IT was too early to wake up on a saturday. he closed his eyes again, feeling lazy to get up when he felt his wife moving around restlessly.

Rose tried getting up, to gently move away without disturbing Jimin, who seemed to go back to sleep. when she still couldn't, she poked her husband's arm.

"What? ", Jimin raised an eyebrow.
"are you going to get up?", Rose
asked, eyeing their position.
"not yet", Jimin answered, shutting his eyes again, playing dumb

Rose huffed, moving Jimin's arm
away from her waist when she suddenly
shreiked.

Jimin pulled his wife on top of him.
"what are you doing?", Rose ,exclaimed.
"stop shouting", Jimin reprimanded softly.

"Jim.. Jimin?", Rose tried, her hands on her husband's chest as she tried to get up

"what? ", Jimin asked, his eyes still closed, though he locked his wife in his embrace, both of his arms going around her waist to hold in place.

Rose blushed, the position seemed too
intimate. "let me go", she said shyly."what an old line Chae ? ", Jimin teased.

When Rose gave him a look, he continued, "okay. give me a kiss. I'm gonn let you go.

Rose gaped at her husband, blushing. she hadn't expected him to be so verbal. they had only kissed last night for the first time.

"Come on", Jimin encouraged ,grinning at his wife. "Jimin", rose whined. "okay then. upto you", Jimin shrugged, closing his eyes.Rose's palms started to sweat. she was okay with him kissing her, not her initiating it. She still didn't have the guts to. her heart was beating rapidly, almost on the verge of it being painful. she didn't know if it was healthy for it to beat so fast.

Jimin opened his eyes after a few moments to see his wife in deep thought. he took pity on her. it must be new to her, so he squeezed her frame in his arms one time, and let her go.

Rose was confused when she felt her husband's hold loosen.
"Don't you want to go? ", jimin grinned.

"l. . i'm going", rose said, running into the washroom, hearing her husband's laughter.

_______________________________

Rose found her husband lounging on the bed when she came out, freshly showered. she saw him stand, walking towards his closet, as he went inside. Rose breathed out a sigh of relief as she made way downstairs.

.
Then why was a tiny part of her disappointed he didn't kiss her again?

Jimin went to his study after breakfast, announcing that he had some work to do.
the Kim's engaged in mild conversation, keeping themselves busy.

When Rose was engaged in mild conversation about her profession with her father in law, she heard her mother in law. "Rose, give the coffee to Jimin ."

Rose felt guilty. what kind of a wife was she? here she was, chatting away, while her mother in law had to look into her husband's needs.

Mothers are Mothers.

She took the coffee mug, silently making way to the study. she knocked before entering, to find jimin immersed into his laptop.

"here", rose outstretched her hand holding the coffee mug in Jimin 's direction.

Jimin was startled to see his wife injimin was startled to see his wife in front of him. he glanced at his phone. it had been more than two hours he'd been holed up in his study.

"THANKS", Jimin took the mug from
her. Rose nodded, looking around. it was the first time she had stepped into the study. it looked routine, just like any other study,a brown table was placed in one corner of the room with a comfortable looking a leather chair on one side, on which jimin was currently sitting and two chairs on the other side. a couch on the other side , with a glass tea poy in between. the walls were painted a light brown, giving the room a kind of colour theme. the third side of the wall was occupied by a shelf holding multiple books, while the last wall was bare, just a beautiful painting on it.

Rose looked back at her husband, sipping on his coffee, and typing with his other hand.As she made a move to go when she heard him, "wait for a few minutes. i'll be done by then."
Rose smiled , as she sat opposite to Jimin .

Jimin glanced at his wife every now and then, to find her deep into her mobile.

"how long Jimin ?", Rose asked after almost thirty minutes, as she got up to walk around the room.

Jimin didn't bother to reply as he was typing away his last email for the day and pressing send.

Rose walked towards him, to take away the empty coffee cup and return to the living room when she felt her husband pull her towards him.

"Jimin !", rose exclaimed, as she fell on top of him.

"yeah?", Jimin smirked, adjusting his wife's position so she was on his lap, sitting sideways, as he held onto her waist either side.

"wh.. what are you doing?", Rose asked, it was very weird for her to sit on his lap.what do you think? "Jimin teased.

"stop it", Rose blushed.

"I didn't even start anything yet", Jimin didn't know why it was so much fun to jest with his wife.

Rose blushed profusely, looking down. rose stiffened when she felt Jimin lean in.
she placed a hand on his chest. "wh.. what are you doing?", she whispered.

"taking my kiss" Rose blushed, turning her head
sideways, making Jimin 's lips brush her cheeks.

"Rose". Jimin scolded. "what?", Rose asked innocently, bursting into laughter after a moment, as she freed herself from her husband's hold and ran away.

_______________________________

Thanks for voting the previous chapter and here the new chapter.....

comment your thoughts!

Share the story !!!!

And do vote here don't be a silent reader 🙄🤌

....

TO BE CONTINUED...