Chapter 17

"Rose”, Jimin cooed gently, sitting next to his wife.when she doesn't respond, Jimin sighs, pulling the covers down, to come face to face with his wife's pink.face, tears running down her cheeks.

"What? ”, Rose sniffed, "you don't want to talk right. be that way.” rose mewled in protest when her husband pulled her up into a sitting position.

"i was mad at you because you thought i would do something to you if i was angry, not because we didn't kiss”, Jimin started out softly.

"i was only playing a prank on you, to see what you would do if i was angry. but clearly, you understood differently”, Jimin explained, his tone turning bitter at the end.

Rose opened and shut her mouth multiple times, thinking of a reply. "oh”, she settled with , turning to face her husband.

"i..i am sorry for thinking that way”,rose apologised softly, fidgeting with her fingers, "i know you have been very patient with me. but please understand it's not easy for me. i will
try harder though”, Rose promised, relieved.

She grinned internally, her husband was mad at her because she thought he would hurt her?
oh, what an utter sweetheart.

"Good”, jimin said, brushing a tear off her face,” and also try not crying  every time we argue, yeah? ”

Rose glared at him, "you are very mean sometimes.
"i know”, jimin grinned, rubbing his thumb over his wife's lower lip.

Rose's breath hitched at the contact although she was nervous, truth was she wanted jimin to replace his thumb with his mouth.Jimin leaned back, breaking the moment, placing a hand behind his head.

You are not mad anymore , right? Rose looked down at the covers.

"i won't be, if i get my kiss”, Jimin felt like it had been a long time since he kissed his wife, though it had been just over a day.

Rose blushed, looking up at her husband.
"come on", Jimin teased..rose leaned in, shyly leaning towards jimin's cheek, when jimin jerked back.

"uh huh", Jimin tsked, "i want a proper kiss.”
"Jimin!”, Rose felt mortified.she needed a lot of courage to initiate a kiss, which she lacked.

"What?", Jimin shrugged innocently.when rose didn't move, Jimin rolled his eyes, "why are you so hesitant ? it's just a kiss.

"if you want a kiss, you can take it. i am not giving you one”, rose blushed while saying it .

Jimin frowned at his wife's choice of words, grinning when he understood. "oh. is it? ", Jimin smirked. "stop teasing me”, Rose
whined, slapping his chest gently. Jimin takes hold of her hand on his chest, bringing it to his lips, as he places a kiss on her palm, skimming his.lips over her palm.

"ah. Jimin”, rose chides, when Jimin grazes his stubble against her palm, poking it, placing another kiss in the middle of it.

"You said i could take my kiss”, Jimin
gave a smug smile. rose rolled her eyes, a smile playing on her lips, when she felt her husband's
strong arms pull her against himself.

Rose blushed, shifting to his side, so close their sides touched. rose leaned her head against jimin's shoulder, her hand in his.

"why did you sleep on the couch? ”, Rose asked sad, her voice muffled from hiding her face in his chest.
Jimin sighed, choosing not to answer his wife's question, his hold merely tightening around her.

"why? did you miss me? ”, Jimin made light of the situation.
"Jimin”, Rose gave him a flat look.

Jimin sighed, running a hand through his hair. "i don't have a reason. i was just too pissed off.”
"okay”, rose said softly, nodding her head.