The Little Empire - Pearl & Grian (fluff)

550 words. Just a little fluffy drabble for ya with mentions of Evo and Watcher related stuff. In this, Pearl and Grian are Watchers, but the hermits don't know.

"Clocks, clocks, clocks, clocks!" Pearl and Keralis chanted ritualistically at Bdubs as he stuttered, trying to get words out in between their own.

"No, no, no, no, no!" He retorted, backing away and fumbling around his inventory for his rockets.

"Come on B double O one hundred!" Pearl commanded, and the said hermit was slightly taken a back by the use of his full name.

"No, I will never surrender my glorious clocks to you... mortals!" He spluttered, before firing a few rockets and flying a way.

"Coward." Pearl said bluntly.

"We should do that to the other hermits." Keralis said, turning to her.

"The other hermits don't have clocks..." Pearl replied.

"No no no, call them by their full name, see how they react." He clarified.

"Oh, oh that's genius!" Pearl said enthusiastically, partly complimenting herself. They took to the sky, looking for any hermits with names worth the while.

Eventually, they found themselves above Boatem, spotting three unsuspecting people to confuse.

"Hello Mumbo Killsalot Jumbo!" Pearl said as they landed.

"What's going-" the redstoner asked, being cut off as Keralis spoke.

"Mr GoodTimesWithScar!" He said. "Sweetface." He added, not being able to resist.

"Why thank-" Scar started.

"And Grian, the little empire!" Pearl said.

"Hey!" The gremlin replied.

"What is it little empire?" She teased.

"Don't disrespect the Empire!" He said.

"Whatcha gonna do? Blow me up? Put obsidian on my chests? Release the sheep?" She retorted, laughing.

"They were glitching!" Grian said as she laughed.

"Are we missing something?" Scar asked, trying to recall any memory of an empire or sheep.

"Aww, has the little empire not told you?" Pearl asked, grinning at the blond. "Come on, little empire, don't be shy. Remember, little empire, try not to lie." She said, letting her inner Watcher take over a little.

"I'll cover your chests in bedrock," Grian mumbled. She chuckled. "From all angles."

"Yes, that would be a huge problem for me." She replied.

"O⍑ ⎓⚍ᓵꖌ 𝙹⎓⎓." (Oh fuck off) Grian said, smiling a little.

"Language!" Pearl mocked offence, chuckling.

"I'm sorry, I really feel like we're missing something here." Mumbo said. The two Evolutionists glanced at the others - who they'd forgotten were there - and laughed.

"Seriously though, I haven't told them for a reason." Grian said.

"Fair enough. I never told the people on my last server either." Pearl replied.

"What haven't you told us?" Scar asked.

"Oリꖎ|| ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ∴ᒷ'∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ𝙹ᓭℸ ̣  ↸ᒷᔑ↸ꖎ|| ᓭ!¡ᒷᓵ╎ᒷᓭ ╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⚍リ╎⍊ᒷ∷ᓭᒷ." (Only that we're the most deadly species in the universe) Pearl replied.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be a fun one to explain." Grian said, chuckling.

"Notch, can you imagine?" Pearl agreed. The hermits looked at them quizzically. "Anyway, Keralis, should we be off? Names to confuse, clocks to steal..."

"Oh, yeah." Keralis replied, giving up on making sense of the situation that had just played out.

"Bye." The little empire said as they took off.

"What on Earth was that about?" Mumbo asked.

"Doesn't matter." He replied.

"Well then, let's get going little empire." Scar teased. A seriousness fell over Grian's face.

"No, don't. Only four people get to call me that." He said soberly.

"Um, okay... Gri." The former mayor replied, glancing at Mumbo who returned a confused face.

I might be doing some more Watcher Grian/Pearl stuff in future. Annndddd if you're interested in Watcher lore I'm going to have a new book coming out on my profile about Watcher Grian in the next few days/week or so. I just need to write the epilogue since I like to pre write things, and edit and proof read it. (It's called 'The Temptation of Power'.)

Anyway self promotion over, hope you enjoyed!