chapter ii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛he creeps me out❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE GREAT HALL was filled with students of all ages, that were waiting for the food to arrive. Headmaster Albus Dumbledore got up from his seat and stranded in his podium.

"Only two words. Tuck in." his voice ringed and with a clap of his hand piles of food started to appear at the four tables.

Annalise turned to Mariah.

"Think this year will be any good?" she questioned the girl. Mariah snorted, causing Annalise to frown.

"What?"

"Liz, this year will be any good if only you stop fighting with Potter." Mariah exclaimed, taking a bite of the salad in front of her.

"The day Potter and I stop fighting, is the day Zoe will get the balls to ask Tom Riddle out." Liz chuckled.

"So, never?"

"Never."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"I'm just telling you, Dumbledore is a gay."

Mariah snorted.

"Where did that came from?"

"I just know it. He gives me the vibes." Annalise stated "Ohh. Wait! Do you think he had a thing with Grindelwald?"

"I heard that Dumbledore has a tattoo thingy with his name" Luna's dreamy voice piped in.

Luna who had just entered the Ravenclaw common room, went to give both her sister and Annalise a hug.

Annalise had a soft spot for the girl. Maybe it's the way she's so passionate about magical creatures, or the way she finds good in everything and everyone. Either way, she admired the younger girl and gave hard time to everyone who even dared to try and bully her.

"What have you been up to, Moonlight?" she asked the blonde.

"I went to check on the thestrals."
Luna replied softly.

"But Lu, it's night! It could be dangerous at the forbidden forest at this hour!" Mariah exclaimed and started going on about the dangers at the forest during night-time.

Annalise could only shake her head with a chuckle. Turning her head around she could see Cho Chang get in the common room, her neck filled with purple bruises, her hair slightly messed and her lips swollen.

Curling her lips in disgust, Liz looked away.

At least she could fix herself before coming back to the common room! There are kids here for Rowena's sake!

Something though didn't sit right with her. Though she was not saint Mary, every inch of her was disgusted. She just didn't know if it was because the older girl was snogging Potter or if it was the amount of food she ate.

Probably both.

Bidding goodnights to the girls, she stood herself from the couch and made her way to her dorm that she shared with Mariah, Padma Patil and a girl named Lisa Turpin.

In her opinion all her roommates were angels. Though she wasn't really close with Padma and Lisa, the four of them still exchanged words whenever they say each other.

Opening the door, she could see Lisa reading some book.

"Hey Li!" she greeted, while taking off her robe.

"Annalise!" Lisa greeted back with a smile.

Taking her clothes off and changing to her nightwear, Annalise climbed to her bed and closed the curtains, almost immediately falling into deep sleep.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

A pillow in your face isn't the best way to wake up, Annalise had gathered. However over the years she had gotten used to it.

She was a deep sleeper and the only way Mariah could wake her up in time for breakfast, was with a pillow.

Groaning, she slowly opened her eyes just to see the blonde smiling up at her. Screaming at the sight she fell of the bed, causing all three of the girls to laugh.

"Shut up" she grumbled as she got up. Grabbing the pillow from her friend's arms, she hit Mariah.

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Scaring the shit out of me" Annalise smugly replied.

Walking into the Great Hall, she could the girls sitting at the Hufflepuff table.

"Morning my dearest friends" she greeted everyone with a hug.

"What's got you so cheerful?" Chris questioned.

"I just feel like this is going to be a really good day, you know" she cheerful replied to the Riddle girl.

"Yeah, because that's definitely what you said when I woke you up" Mariah scowled.

Flicking water at her, Annalise smiled innocently.

"Shut up, Lovegood."

Though what they didn't notice was a certain Cedric Diggory, Zoe's brother, staring at Mariah with a soft smile.

─────────

Can I just say how much I love Luna?