chapter iii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛I take it back❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛I take it back❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ANNALISE WAS WRONG about something. It was definitely not going to be a good day for her.

I mean, McGonagall sure has to hate her, right?

*flashback*

Annalise was sitting with Jo at their usual sits in transfiguration, waiting for professor McGonagall.

"Good Morning class" the professor's voice greeted.

"I see you have already claimed your sits for the year" she started "This year however I am gonna be the one to pick your partners. When I call your name, you will take your things and will find your way to your sit with your new assigned partner."

Groans left people's mouth when she finished her short speech.

Annalise turned to Jo, as professor McGonagall started calling names.

"Minnie is out of her mind!"

"It can't be so bad, now. Can it?" Jo answered, worry lacing her voice.

"Potter and Hale" the voice of the Animangus rang.

"We're already sitting together, Minnie!" Annalise winked at the professor.

"With Mr. Potter, Hale"

Silence fell into the classroom. Then all hell broke loose.

"NO WAY!"

"I'M NOT SITTING WITH HIM! HE'S A WALKING STD MINNIE!"

"FUCK OFF HALE"

"POTTER SHUT UP!"

"DETENTION!"

*flashback ends*

So here she was, stuck in a desk with no other than Harry Potter, counting the minutes until class ended.

"Pstt" she heard Harry whisper to her.

"What.Do.You.Want"

"Nothing, I just wanted to annoy you" he smirked.

Annalise just scoffed and ignored him for the rest of their time stuck together.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"I'm telling you, he is a walking nightmare! And now I have detention because he couldn't keep his mouth shut!" Liz ranted to her friends, who had taken their sits at the Ravenclaw table.

"I say we kill him" Chris replied non-chalantly.

"Chris!"

"Heck yeah!"

"As long as we don't get in trouble"

"Should always violence be the answer?"

Were the for replies, I'm gonna let you guess who said what.

"What was that you said this morning? That this day was gonna be good?" Zoe questioned teasingly, making Annalise scowl and the others to laugh.

"I take it back. It's been awful" she grumbled and continued eating.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

M

eanwhile a certain redhead was watching the girls from the Gryffindor table.

Ron Weasley was know about his emotional range of a teaspoon (courtesy of Hermione). However when it came feelings, he had a lot of them for a certain someone.

It took him four years to finally realize that his has taken a liking to Georgine Potter.

At first he panicked. I mean, he fancied his best friend's sister.

But after an hour long debate with Harry, he gave Ron the green light.

Now Ron was watching Jo eat and laugh with her friends and a soft, yet silly smile appeared to his face.

"Oi! Quit eye-fucking my sister you idiot!" Harry exclaimed and hitted him in the back of his head.

"Bloody hell mate! Ok fine!"

Ron shook his head, but somehow his eyes found the way to Annalise Hale.

To be honest, Ron never got the hype from their fights and arguments.

Talking about it with Hermione, they came to the conclusion that the prank Harry pulled on third year, was to simply get her attention.

It was obvious ─even to Ron, who was also known about his obliviousness─ that the two had feelings for each other, but hid it with hateful comments.

And to be true, Ron really liked the girl in fact. Not only she was Jo's best friend, but she was also really kind and generous to everyone. So yes, Ronald would want to be her friend if it wasn't for Harry.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Hermione pinched him.

"What the hell, woman!"

"Everyone already left Ronald! Let's go" Hermione replied.

"Let me get, my sister and we leave" Harry announced and started walking to the Ravenclaw table where the five girls where laughing about something.

"What's the bet that he only went there to snark a comment to Hale?" the readhed asked.

They could see Annalise and Harry sneering at each other, while Jo was trying in vain, to pull him away.

For the next 15 minutes the Ravenclaw and the Gryffindor, continued fighting and would go on, if it wasn't for Georgine dragging over Ron and Hermione by his ear.

"Ouch Jo!"

"You deserved that!"

─────────