chapter viii

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛no no. she's all yours❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HAVING A PARTY ON A SUNDAY when you know you'll end up drunk is not a good idea. Did anyone listen though? No they did not.

So here is half of the students at Hogwarts dealing with hangovers on a school day. Those lucky enough to have hangover potions tended to laugh at their friends.

In Annalise's friend group, Annalise was definitely not the mom friend. That was all Mariah. She is the one who had the potions but she was missing, leaving her friends with killer headaches and grumpy moods. The last time they saw her, she was with Cedric Diggory, Zoe's brother, when the two left the party (probably to snog in a broom closet).

"When I see Riah I'm gonna kill her." Chris mumbled and the other girls nodded in agreement.

But where was really Mariah?

The blonde beauty was currently sleeping soundly in the Hufflepuff boy dorms, snuggled to Cedric Diggory.

They fled the party last night and went for a rather steamy make-out session in a broom closet near the Hufflepuff common room, reason one they were there at the moment.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

The day had passed, the classes ended hours ago and it was now night. The group of four stumbled in the Great Hall for dinner, their headaches practically non-existent since they persuaded Hermione give them some (not before a long lecture about the dangers of underage drinking by the Granger girl), but the moment they saw Mariah eating dinner at the Ravenclaw table, the girls didn't hesitate a moment grabbing her and dragging them to the Hufflepuff common room to interrogate her.

To say it was an awkward situation for the older Lovegood was an understatement.

"Where the fuck were you at Mariah Pandora Lovegood!" Annalise seethed.

"Out." Mariah replied shortly, her voice an octave higher.

"You left us struggle with killer hangovers and you missed your classes because you were out." Zoe pointed out with a look.

Mariah never missed classes

Well. Unless she was sick but that's a different thing.