BREAK MY MIND - DAGames

Given how all of the previous titan shifters pass down their powers to the next user, and how they gain their memories. It's enough for them to go slowly insane.

 It's enough for them to go slowly insane

Eren "My eyes aren't blue."

Shinshinjane "An artist mistake, or something the artist thought would be an interesting change. Also, it could be some kind of lighting they were going for."

Eren shrug his shoulders "Excusing the eye colors, it still turned out nice."

Armin "But the song's a little..."

Shinshinjane "Dark?"

Jean "A hell of a lot dark!"

Shinshinjane "Eren's Titan, Attack Titan, can foresee the future and gain memories. But too much of it can be overwhelming." 

Levi "Which is why you have this song."

Shinshinjane "Exactly. Not to mention any new titan shifters will gain memories of previous titan shifters and adding that is enough for anyone to slowly go insane."

Now people were starting to worry for Eren's mental health.

Erwin "Eren. When we get back, we'll look into finding a therapist for you."

Eren "I'm not insane."

Shinshinjane "But you need someone to talk to, and not just your friends."

Mikasa "It could be dangerous."

Shinshinjane "Not getting help now and keeping it bottled up longer is even more dangerous."

she turns to the rest of the survey corp.

Shinshinjane "And I think you should heed your own advice, Erwin. You and the rest of your men and women should also seek some help too. Because fighting those titans can leave anyone with trauma."

Well, no arguing over that fact.