Bonus #3

Just watch and listen to the video.

After explaining what the movie is about, many can't help but feel like their world the world of Raya and the Last Dragon are similar

Imagen if the titan shifters could have magical powers almost like the dragons? That would be both scary and amazing.

And seeing Sisu running on raindrops is breathtaking. It's enough to make people happy cry at the scene, and the music that goes with it is an outstanding touch.

Shinshinjane "I have a bonus clip from the movie. Think of it as an info on the future tip."

That got everyone curious.

Hearing Sisu's positive argument to try to bring back a once united land sends a spark into the eyes of young and old soldiers. But hearing Raya's story of how she was betrayed by a friend, weighs heavily on Eren's and Historia's heart.

Eren 'I don't know what to believe. The world is broken, yes. It's broken because those bastards won't let go of the hate for what that King Fritz has done. And now... Sisu is right. No one can trust anyone anymore.'

Historia 'Are we so broken that we can't move on towards a brighter future?'

And knowing what his half-brother's plans are, Eren can relate to Raya at the feelings of betrayal.

But one thing is for certain, they won't know unless they try to find another way for their futures.