Break in to Break Out

You're striking me down
With games and lies
I trusted you but I found
Your only true friend is your desire
For playin' round

You're out of your mind
You've lost control
I'm gonna take back what's mine
You'll ne'er have my soul
This time you have really stepped across the line

Thieves in a palace / Full of tales and lies
We gotta stake it / Burn it out
Expose the malice / That you chose to hide
It's just a break-in / To break out

Breakin' in so we can break out
Breakin' out!

Why should I believe
In anyone
When I can just trick and thieve
Life's likely to have one up its sleeve
The game is on

We're playing the odds
That's how it's done
Pretending to act like gods
Who steal just for fun
Who cares if it means we're living on the run

Thieves in the palace / Full of mirror's deceit
We've had to break'em / To get out
Phantoms of madness / Snapping at your feet
We've had to break in / To break out

Would that I might
Be honest
And gentler
In some other life
Cause this one has been
A hard mentor
Can't forget
What I've done
Can't forget
Why
Hoping I
Got it all right
In this fight

Thieves in the palace / To steal the golden crown
It's just a break in / To break out
The cry that rallies / The weak and broken down
The pain and anger / Let it out!

Breakin' in so we can break out
Breakin' out!

You're striking me downWith games and liesI trusted you but I foundYour only true friend is your desireFor playin' roundYou're out of your mindYou've lost controlI'm gonna take back what's mineYou'll ne'er have my soulThis time you have really ste...

Eren's mask if he gains a Persona. I did research it, and it is a titan masquerade mask. I wanted it to be similar to Joker's mask and this popped up.

Jean "Okay, so this has an impressive beat, and I can't seem to find a way that it cannot be related or connected to the bastard

Jean "Okay, so this has an impressive beat, and I can't seem to find a way that it cannot be related or connected to the bastard."

Shinshinjane "So you're saying that you respect this song to be Eren's theme?"

Jean nodded his head in shame. Shame of his dislike for Eren to dwindle away bit by bit, but still dislike him. Or so he says to himself.

Eren "Moving on, the song. There's a story behind it, isn't there?"

Shinshinjane "Yes. It's from a series called Persona specifically Persona 5. It's a very popular video game that soon became an anime, and this was its first opening song. It's about a group of outsiders in high school who had horrific backstories from being misunderstood, used, or suffer am ounce of trauma from greedy, selfish and despicable people who hide their true selves from the public. One of them received a strange app on his phone that opens a gateway into another dimension of people's cognitions."

Armin "Cognitions?"

Shinshinjane "Yes, after he and a friend first stumbled into that world, they found their school changed into a castle. A Palace. From one's selfish warp reality. To put it simple, their school's coach see's the school as his castle, and he is the king. Free to do whatever he wants to the students, beat them and ruin their career goals or sexually harass the female students. The teachers and the principle know about it but didn't say anything in fear of losing the school's reputation. Even the parents know about it, but they too didn't step in to put a stop to it."

Eren was beyond piss.

Eren "What the hell!?"

Shinshinjane "Yeah, I was pissed too. That's when the outsiders form a group and call themselves phantom thieves after they gain the power of persona that reflects off from their rebel soul. They can enter that world and steal their desires or treasures. A treasure is what they hold close to their heart, it's the key to what made those people become that way. And stealing it resulted the person to have a change of heart, making them to realize what they are doing is wrong, cruel, and evil. Enough to make them to confess their sins and turn themselves in to the police."

Historia "So then, they are vigilantly heroes fighting for true justice."

Shinshinjane "You got it."

Eren couldn't help but to think what his rebel persona would be if he had gained that kind of power?