Kicks - Barns Courtney

(It feels like our Attack on Titan protagonist would fit right in the isle of Inkwell. I was trying to find the lyrics, but I like the animation better.)

Take the parasite in AOT and make it look like the devil making a deal to Eren.

Jean "I don't get this video

Jean "I don't get this video."

Connie "It looks creepy."

Sasha "Yet childishly funny."

Hange "What exactly is that bug thing?"

Shinshinjane "A parasite that started the whole era of the Titans."

"WHAT!?!"

Armin "That little thing is the source of all titans?!"

Shinshinjane "Yes, it attaches itself to a little slave girl that was on the brink of death, and her owner was a king who destroyed her village and killed her strict parents, use her like a tool weapon to crush other kingdoms and countries, then later marries the girl. When she died after protecting the cruel man she's grown to love from an assassin, he forced their three daughters to eat her so that they can still have that power."

Everyone was trying to process what they were hearing while some cling on to denying it, others came to accept it as the truth.

Shinshinjane "That girl's name was Ymir. That cruel king family name was Fritz, and their daughters were Maria, Rose, and Sina."

Everyone went into shock.

The three traitors were so shocked and somewhat in denial of all of this information, but the hostess never once said any lie before. So, she must be telling the truth.

Annie "Everything that we know was a complete lie."

Reiner "This can't be real."

Berthold "No. No, no."

Even the scouts were having trouble to come to terms of the truth. But one question arose.

Erwin "Where is this parasite? Is it still alive?"

All become silent to hear the answer.

Shinshinjane "Yes, it's still alive. And it's under the command of King Fritz from the past, 2,000 years ago to be precise, and only those from the royal family can control it or be summited to that King's will. But have it under someone who's not from the royal family, and they won't be under the king's will of command. But they need to be in contact to those who are from that royal family to control the titans or make them." 

Hange "So where is it!? Who has it?!"

Shinshinjane "It in the Founding Titan shifter. I would call this a blessing in disguised, Grisha beg for the family to save the people, they refused so in the end he took it from the previous user and gave it along with the Attack Titan to his son."

Facepalm all around.

Of course.

Shinshinjane "It's not so bad, all you need to do is lift the thirteen years to live curse and the activating the power of the titan from every Eldians, and work on developing a new surgery operation to remove the parasite out of the nape."

Facepalm all around, again.

Shinshinjane "Oh and talk to the founder Ymir, she's trap in a realm called the paths waiting for someone to save her or to give her an order."

This just got a whole lot more complicated.