(Edit) Build Our Machine

Got a random crossover Idea in my "Random Story Clips" titled, "AOT Plays Bendy and the Ink Machine (With a Twist)"

Not only that someone on YouTube made a video of AOT with this song. It's in this chapter/page so don't worry about finding it yourself on YouTube.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jean "Did anyone catch what the lyrics were talking about?"

Connie "They were going too fast for me to read!"

Hange "It was about building a machine. Duh!"

Levi "You were the only one focusing on that, four eyes."

Eren "It was more like creating 'cartoons', whatever those are, to make them real. But in the end, they became something else, monstrous, and the ones who made them betrayed them."

Shinshinjane "How right you are, Eren. The true creator left, and his long-time friend took his drawings and tried to bring them to life in the real world. Only for the characters to become monster-like creatures and were left trapped in the studio. Believing that the true creator has left them believing it to be a betrayal."

It took a moment or more for everyone to process on what they have learned from this.

Erwin "I'll admit. This is quite an interesting song, but there is one part of the lyrics that has me curious. It's closest lines at the ends before it went back to the main chorus."

Shinshinjane "You mean this?"

(Play my Kinetic Type video. That's right I made this)

Erwin "Yes that's what I thought I heard."

Shinshinjane "You know this song does tie well with your world."

Sasha "How so?

Shinshinjane "Like this."

Eren "She's right. It does."

Armin "I'm going to have nightmares for weeks again."

(Bonus fan art. Not mine.) 

)