Chapter One: Gaijin!

"Yeah, and you're looking at the last one but It doesn't come cheap, for that bar you need to answer every question, deal?"

"Deal!" I exclaimed. He quickly tossed me a bar, and with one bite of that refreshing mint aftertaste chocolate, I began to openly speak with him.

"So are you actually from Japan?"

"Nope I'm an American, I grew up in this remote cold woodland state called Michigan. And man do I have stories!"

By and By it I was actually beginning to enjoy having a decent person to talk to. He was really interested in how I use to shoot firearms back home, I and my dad even turned the backyard into a little shooting range rigged up with a bunch of bottles, Metal targets, and sometimes a jar of paint that splattered whenever you hit it

"So what guns have you fired?" He exclaimed, smiling brightly.

"I don't shoot and tell man."

"Ah come on just tell me if you've ever shot a rifle or something? Besides you're still eating that bar!" With chocolate crumbs across my lips, I answered. "Well, I've fired everything besides explosives and things like that. The recoils are always different from each weapon but the trick is putting your weight into the weapon so the recoil won't kick back as strongly, Place your Dominant hand under the handguard, or if it's a pistol keep both hands on the grip since you're a beginner."

I gestured my arms around to make it seem I was holding a rifle. "Then but take a short inhale and Bam, there's your first shot. But if you ever really wanna learn we can go over firearm safety."

He stared at me in pure amazement. "Wow, But I bet you miss that shot though," Takao laughed.

I playfully scoffed and wiped my face. "Keep dreaming."

"Hehe but hey man thanks for letting me stay up here, I know it wasn't easy but I appreciate it." He admitted scratching his hair.

"At this point forget it, just enjoy the space," I smiled gazing upon the passing white puffy clouds. "This place doesn't belong to anyone." If I was really honest with myself, A deeper part always wanted this, a person to talk to who sort of understood me, maybe he and I...were friends.

"So are you always here by yourself?"

"Every day, far from all the drama."

"Oh don't even begin with that man," He laughed.

I laid there laughing next to him for a few more moments until more footsteps cut through them from the staircase. There's definitely more than one person, Takao jerked up and stared at the door before it flew open.

Counting five other people and two of them I recognized off the bat, Akari, and Freya with a group of Angry thugs behind them. "So this is where you were hiding Kojima!" Freya Scowled.

"I'm not hiding from anyone."

"Oh don't act tough, you really you'd get away with what you pulled in class!"

"You're angry over a school project? It's not that serious guys!" Takao shouted.

"Don't think you're in the clear either, Takao."

Behind them emerged a tall student, his jacket undone with a pitch black undershirt and hands wrapped up in black tape, His hair spiky and swooped over mainly dangling over the right side of his face, with a greedy grin. But what caught my eye the most was an object sticking out from his pocket. Then the two goons beside him, A tall dark blue-haired skinny guy on the left and the same chubby Italian asshole who gave me a death glare. "You're kidding? Your Gaijin and my debt runner hiding in the same place? You girls must be good luck. Zeke, Vince you know how to introduce yourselves."