Chapter One: Gaijin

And with that came the ending lunch bell. The hallways quickly became flooded with a wave of students rushing to class. The teachers made sure to keep close to us for suspensions of us sneaking off. I keep still hear Freya and Akari and I have my eyes on Takao and Keiko but where is--

"STOP!"

We all looked behind us scanning the flooded area in confusion, looking to one of our teachers rushing down the stairwell. "What the hell just happened?" Keiko raises her broomstick vertically. "Kai made a run for it, spineless fool. He even left his friends." The teacher rushes back upstairs, visually upset and out of breath. "I lost him, Fast little punk slipped away in the crowd. I'll inform the headmaster, You make sure everyone else gets to the infirmary." The other teacher nodded and Instructed us to move forward. This time everyone's in a single file. With him lurking behind us with the eyes of a hawk. But We all stepped approaching the open infirmary slide doors. Inside stood Nurse Anko Koritsuji, a tall dark-haired middle aged woman with a pair of black-framed glasses with a purposely unbuttoned dark undershirt that exposed her top breasts under her white coat. At her aid were her blond student assistant, Mia Fujioka, Keiko's younger sister, not a single resemblance but both matching in terms of beauty with attractive white silk smooth eye candy skin, long curly blond hair that stretched her back, in a nice miniskirt and lab coat the stopped around her thighs and pretty blue eyes with a few brain cells in her head that gave her the position as the assistant.

Mrs.Anko charged towards us all with a look of shock across her face. "Oh, my what happened?!"

Keiko lead in the front. "A fight ma'am, they need immediate attention."

"Mia darling would you set up some beds?"

"Y-yes ma'am."

While Mrs.Anko urgently sat Kai's goons onto nearby seating chairs. Mia was treating us across the room laid against a comfortable bed alongside Takao. From there, gently wiping the dust from our face and administering rubbing alcohol to small cuts. Looking back It kinda made me laugh how badly Takao was striving to keep a straight face.

"Not to be that guy but, are you almost done?" He squealed clenching the sides of the bed.

"Awe come on tough guy bare with it. And saying not to be that guy makes you that guy."

I glanced over noticing Keiko standing against a countertop beside me. "Again thanks for the help up there, I don't know how things could've turned out if you didn't intervene."

"Well, it was the right thing to do. Besides I gotta question fo-"

"Ow!" We Peeked over noticing Takao struggling to lift his shirt. When he finally lifted his shirt up we could all see numerous bruises starting to form. "Jeez...what hit you?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle." He chuckled.

Keiko wandered over at Mia's side. "Hey, Sis, could you hand me a couple of bags of ice?"

Keiko wandered over at Mia's side. "Hey, Sis, could you hand me a couple of bags of ice?" Mia nodded walking over toward the freezer, A cold shiver crawled up my back just watching Takao flinch over and over from the cold brush of the ice.

"Alright, Kashi it's your turn." She smiled, menacingly.

"Oh, I'm fine really," I nervously laughed.

"Come on you're not scared are you?"

"She's right Kashi, go ahead and take the ice," Takao murmured with a goofy sinister look.

I stood frozen as I lifted my shirt. Keiko with the gentle touch of a rhino presses the cold press of the ice along my skin making me seize up and shake like a twig in the wind. I couldn't even bring myself to speak without a muttering stutter.