1

Disclaimer

I don't own any pictures or videos that may be used in this book... don't steal my ideas or anything like that Ion know wtf ta say. Enjoy baesシ!!

Language
Sex scenes
Drugs

Corriah Marie Wilson  18

"I'm otw thea now you rushing me gone make me take longer". I said to my bestie.

"Ight hurry up we not finna wait on you all day" she said.

With that I hung up I'm her face cs I just told her don't rush me... what she do? Rush me so now they can wait another 5 minutes.

Jk I'm outside now lmao

I walked in and all I smelt was weed like whea the liquor ?

Anyways I went to sit by melody (my bestie)
"Finally been waiting on you all day. anyways this Kendal Mario Coron and Lonzo she said.

"Yo" they all said.

"Girl yk damn well I wasn't that long but hey y'all ".  I said "and whea the liquor at? All I see is weed."

"In the kitchen" Caron said

I got up and seen a whole bunch of liquor on the counter I wasn't abt to drink straight up especially since I was smoking too. So I took sb juice ion know what type of juice it was but it was fruity so I used it and mixed it with vodka.

Lonzo came in mugging me like df I den did to you?

"Is there a problem sir?"

"Yea, who told you drink my shit?"

"Oh mb I ain't know and it ain't got yo name soooooo"

He started chuckling walking towards me while I backed away into the counter ion know why I was but his laugh was sounding evil and shit think he finna kill me over some juice Long live me.

He reached behind me and drunk MY drink.

"Who df told you drink my shit?"

"It ain't got yo name on it".

"Bitch you seen drinking it"

He darted his eyes at me "watch yo mouth youn know me 'll really beat yo ass".

"Oh" I said with a light chuckle cs was that supposed to scare me? El oh el.

He walked out I did right after him and went back to my spot .

Girl you was taking too long I was getting worried" Mel said.

"Nah I'm straight was making my drink".

"Oh, we finna smoke you smoking td?" Mel asked.

"Yeah" i said while following the rest of them.

____________________________________