18

Corriah Marie
6:23 am Friday, August 6th.

It's currently Sunday. The day of my moms funeral. I've cried all week. Quite frankly I have no more tears to cry. I hate her. I hate she made me cry. I hate what she put me through. I might just flip the bitch casket.

Yk there are 5 stages of grief. denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I'm currently in my second stage.

I plan on staying this way I don't care that her ass dead. I tried to build and fix a bond with her.

I hate having to constantly remind myself "ITS NOT YOU'RE FAULT". shouldn't no 10 year old have to tell there self that.

I'm currently getting myself dress. I decided on a simple black dress and Christian Louboutin, black heels with red on the bottom.

I went into Korion room and got him his black button down and some black jeans along with his belt and black tims.

After I finished getting him dressed he becalmed out to see Zo wearing the same thing.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked down stairs to fix me something to eat.

I decided to make me and Korion a parfait.

I used yogurt and granola with bananas and strawberries.

I gave him his and a water and did the same for me.

"What I'm supposed to eat?" Zo asked.

"You grown go make you something" I waved him off.

"That's how you feeling?" He chuckled

I didn't respond just ignored his ignorant ass.

Once everyone finished up we went to my dad houses so we could all go together.

"Hey bug" my dad smiled at me making me mug him and turned my head.

"Tf-" he got cut off by Zo telling him we'll be back.

He dragged me to my old room and pushed me in there.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me on the walk before asking "the fuck is the problem?"

I didn't respond.

"Hm? Youn hear me talking to you? You showing out and being disrespectful fuck is you ignoring him for?" He asked sounding mad.

"Get the fuck off of me, who do you think you are?" I tried to say boldly but it came out shaky.

"Stop fucking playing with me Corriah. I will fuck you up. Don't make me fuck you up before yo momma funeral" he said looking down at me.

Fuck me up then idgaf about her funeral the fuck.

He let my neck go roughly make my head hit the door not hard just enough for me to feel it.

He shook his head before speaking "get that shit together before you leave this room. Apologize to Pops too". He said before leaving out.

I'm not doing a gadamn thing. He better kiss my black ass.

I walked downstairs and went straight to the car.

I scrolled on my phone seeing it was almost 9:00 meaning it was time to go. I honked the horn and they came out and got in their vehicles.

Once sleeping Korion was strapped in I waited till Zo got in and pulled off not giving him a chance to strap up making him reach over and slap the fuck out of my thigh making me hiss.

"Man stop fucking playing with me Corriah!" He yelled looking

"Stop yelling and my son sleep suck it up" I said nonchalantly.

He clenched his jaw and started chuckling to himself.

"On my granny I'm fucking you up" he said pulling out his phone to text someone.

Once we arrived I got out and walked towards the door so I can hold it for Zo since he was carrying my baby.

Once we 4 walked in my mom side of the family turned up they nose and whispered amongst each other.

Making me feel self conscious about myself. Like they always have.

Zo grabbed my had and we walked to the front rows. Being that I'm her child I thought I'd be able to sit in the front but we were stopped.

"This row is for family only ma'am" some lady dressed in white said.

"I'm her daughter, am I not on the list?" I questioned feeling hurt.

"If your name not Heaven, then no your not" she replied looking up at me sympathetically.

"Who made the list?"

"Your mom, she knew her time was coming so she planned her own funeral" she replied.

"Let's go, I ain't staying somewhere I'm not welcomed" I said to my family.

We walked out and I so happen to pass by my Thot ass sister.

She smirked at me making me reach over my dad and punch her ass.

"Bitch" I mumbled.

Once we drove to my dad house to drop him off I seen Zo taking Korion in there making me panic.

"Go get my baby please".

"Shut up and sit back". He said before pulling off.

We made it to his house and split ways to take our showers.

________________________________