13

Corriah Marie

I huffed once she left out lil girl gone be a handful, I'm already knowing.

20 minutes later

I had just finished looking through my emails doing anything to keep myself occupied, to find any excuse to have to stay later at work.

I couldn't find one.

My phone dinged it read "let's go".

I damn near cried, not gone lie to y'all.

I grabbed my thing left out my office I locked the door and walked slowly to the elevator.

When I got off, I seen he was parked right in front of the entrance.

When I got in the car, he didn't say anything he continued looking at his phone.

I pulled mines out and went to twitter re tweeting unnecessary tweets but hey I'm bored so who gives a fuck.

I heard the ding in his phone every time I tweeted something.

He lowly chuckled before speaking.

"You a twitter comedian now?" He asked slightly glancing at me and back at the road.

I ignored him putting my head on the window.

He clenched his jaw and looked at Korion thru the review mirror back at the road again.

Like you mad at me for doing what you were doing just dumb asf. I'm going home for real.

We arrived at his house, and I stayed in the car.

He walked to my side and opened my door and Korion's; he got him out his seat and grabbed his bag.

I closed my door because I'm going home.

He nodded his head and walked off.

He came back outside bout 5 minutes later.

He came to my side and opened the door.

"Get the fuck out the car" he gritted.

"No" I said looking straight forward.

He unbuckled my seat belt and picked me up carrying me in the house. 

"I'm not a fucking child put me down" I said kicking. 

"You acting like one" he replied putting me down roughly. 

"Watch how you handle me bitch" I said 

"Quit calling me out my fucking name ion call you out of yours I expect the same treatment".

I rolled my eyes going to the kitchen to get something to drink. 

"When you done let me know so we can talk" he said walking upstairs. 

Now he wants to talk. Miss me with the bullshit 

20 minutes 

"I'm ready" I yelled up the stairs

He came downstairs he had to just get out the shower because I smelt his shower soap and he was wet. 

He trying to seduce me. He a whore with them thot ass shorts on. 

I walked in the living room to sit down, and he followed. 

"So, what's the issue ma? Why you got an attitude?" he questioned with a confused face. 

"Don't look at me like that. You know what's wrong with me let's not act like you didn't acknowledge me or ignore my presence your disrespectful ass fuck". I replied shrugging my shoulders. 

"I know- "Quit talking to me real shit because you are so big on communication yet when something wrong with you, you never communicate with me that's not fair" I cut him off speaking softly toward the end of my sentence. 

"First stop cutting me off, second I was frustrated and wanted to be left alone. Yet that doesn't give me right to ignore you, I really am sorry baby".  He replied looking me in the eyes. 

"But that's all you had to say Lonzo, I would have left sooner, and we not gone act like you didn't chase me to my car because I left. Yet you are talking about you wanted to be left alone. Your words are not matching your actions at all" I replied holding contact. 

"I wanted to be left alone but still in your presence" he said breaking eye contact looking nervous. 

I squinted my eyes at me. This nigga getting shy for what. 

"Like you told me communication is key, end of discussion" I said standing up. 

He nodded his head following me. 

I stripped throwing my clothes in the basket grabbing my towel of off the towel rack. 

He grabbed our phones charging them then he walked out the room. 

I turned on the water and turned around to grab m toothbrush. Kill two birds with one stone, right? 

By time I was finished I was dizzy ass dee fuck. I got out washed my face wrapped my towel around me. 

I sat on the end of the bed so I can air dry, I also felt Lonzo staring at me making my face flush. 

I went to my dresser ant got some lotion and perfume.

I went to Lonzo dresser and took a shirt and some briefs

He shook his head watching me slightly smirking. 

I sat down opening my lotion before I heard "let me do it". 

I passed him the lotion he got up tapping his leg indicating to give him my foot o put it up pulling my towel down to cover my lady. 

He looked me in the eyes massaging the lotion in, it felt so good.

"Can you give me a full massage?" I asked looking up at him

Nobodies POV. 

he broke eye contact dropping my foot clearing his throat. "Yeah, come on" he said tilting his head to the door probably going to the spa room. 

she followed him got in the room laid on the bed thingy not before putting her towel down. 

He left out and came back in. When he came back in, he turned off the lights and lit the candles.

He tucked his lip in his teeth grabbing the oil.

he poured the oil that felt warm on her back making her squirm a bit.

"Sit still" he said in a low raspy voice.

She straightened up really quick. 

He massages the oil up and down her back, her shoulders too. He poured more oil on his hand massaging it into her butt and the back of her legs. 

she slightly moaned biting my lip stuffing her head further into the bed thang making his friend jump.

"Get up" he said 

she got up he sat on the table while reaching his arms out for her. she climbed on his lad hugging him. 

He continued to massage her making her put her head in the crook of his neck with her lip in her mouth.

He closed his eyes taking in her presence while continuing to rub on her. 

At this moment he knew he didn't just love her he was in love with her and wanted to be with her. Just her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies for not updating, I procrastinate a lot and forget to hit publish a lot, oh and don't like inactive readers sooo get with the program.