22

Corriah Marie
Tuesday, October 4th.

I had just entered work for my first appointment today I had a new kid. today I got 2 new assigned kids.

The first one I had was just a kid I believed was misunderstood. Let his mom tell it he was horrible. On the other hand I was hearing more about my other new client.

They were telling me everyone dropped him. They said he won't open up and he's too nonchalant for them.

I like that description. All my kids open up to me easily which I love but... Sometimes I want a challenge this my chance I guess.

Today after work I was going out to eat with Lani. She coo people's for real we don't do shit but sit on the phone and go out to eat.

She on her shit just like me. I love that, can't have no motion having ass friends.

She's a nurse which is pretty typical now days but who cares? Not me.

I had Tony bring me a small Carmel frappe being that I'm not really supposed to have coffee while being pregnant.

They always tryna tell me what I can and can't eat likeeee move what the fuck.

After I finished my coffee I had Tony send in my client.

I didn't look in his folder or look into anything about him because I want him to tell me.

"Hey, you can take a seat right there" I gestured my hand to the couch In front of me.

He nodded his head at me and sat down.

He sat up straight too. I love that.

"What's your name?" I questioned him.

"My name is Esteban, what's yours?" He questioned back.

Well mannered. Hm? He doesn't seem bad.

"My name is Ms. Wilson" I replied.

"How's your day going?"

"It's the same, I can't complain" he responded shrugging.

"The same. Elaborate".

"I just feel like my life a repeated cycle every day is the same. I do the same shit in the same order every day" he said.

"Hm".

><>><><

After I finished with Esteban and Lucy it was my lunch break.

My fat ass had to walk alllll the way down the strip to get to Zo restaurant.

I was so hot I was finna fucking melt this weather do not fuck around.

I finally made it but I now had an attitude.

When I walked in everyone spoke to me which made me smile and speak back. It was always good vibes with these workers which I loved.

I walked into Zo office seeing it was just him meaning Korion was with my dad or his mom.

"Hey baby" he smiled getting up to give me a hug and kiss.

"Hey" I scooted back, not wanting to be touched.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing I'm sorry I just don't wanna be touched right now I'm hot" I replied

"Hm I see. I'm going to go get your plate. You can turn up the ac in my office. Also Mario asked for Korion today. I just dropped him off" he said before waking out.